Sad news about CCFCWAY (2 Viewers)

Spud Gun

This is incredibly difficult to write.

Wayne Harrison, a very active contributor to this forum and lifelong Sky Blues fan passed away suddenly this week. Out of nowhere, at the age of 43, he suffered a brain aneurysm and didn't make it. He leaves behind a wife and young son as well as a void that will be felt by many.

He loved his football club and I know how much he enjoyed the interaction on here.

Life is short everyone.
ad72831695b2b64eef4e687c29c4ff95.jpg
d2515ffc81396f297e9d70e29ea2912a.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Evo1883

This is incredibly difficult to write.

Wayne Harrison, a very active contributor to this forum and lifelong Sky Blues fan passed away suddenly this week. Out of nowhere, at the age of 43, he suffered a brain hemorrhage and didn't make it. He leaves behind a wife and young son as well a void that will be felt by many.

He loved his football club and I know how much he enjoyed the interaction on here.

Life is short everyone.
ad72831695b2b64eef4e687c29c4ff95.jpg
d2515ffc81396f297e9d70e29ea2912a.jpg

Very sorry to hear this, far too young.. RIP

christonabike

The user name brings back memories. Tragic news. Brings into perspective football a game Vs real life struggles and sadness. As Nick said find out if the family need any assistance money wise or even help or just something to make a difference to their lives at such a sad time.

Spud Gun

The user name brings back memories. Tragic news. Brings into perspective football a game Vs real life struggles and sadness. As Nick said find out if the family need any assistance money wise or even help or just something to make a difference to their lives at such a sad time.
Thank you all so much. That's a lovely gesture. Wayne has long supported the Cystic Fibrosis Trust so please feel free to make a donation to them if you would like.

Just as a side note, he was an organ donor and has likely saved three lives this week. He really was a great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread