Ryan Kent to (actually) be recalled (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Perhaps they just want him training with the first team and in and around the dressing room on match days. I think he will develop best by been loaned out personally.

chiefdave

And on what you said about 16 January, it´s been said by Chris Bascombe (Telegraph), among others, that it is a recall, and that he´ll be in contention for cup games. That means Stoke, Exeter and Augsburg in the Europa.

That's a pretty good result for us then. We get compensation for a player that would have gone in a couple of weeks anyway. Of all our loans we could lose Kent is the one we will miss least. He has raw talent for sure but its debatable if he's ready for our first team yet, let alone Liverpools!

stupot07

Take a player such as Allan, bought this summer at 18 as an investment from Brazil. Can´t get a work permit in UK yet. Went to Finland on loan, will go on loan to Belgium/Holland this January as he waits for a work permit.

As I said earlier in the thread, LFC to an extent speculatively shop from UK and abroad, some times purely as a money making exercise. It´s a game based on buying cheap, building value and selling later on. Loans are used to farm players, like Chelsea´s mad situation at Vitesse in Holland.

This exactly what the FA should be banning clubs from doing.

In terms of the U21 league, I've always thought they should bring in relegation and a tier system, rather than the closed shop it is now, allocate some money from the massive PL budget towards it, then that would make it more competitive, especially if you allow x number of older players per team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread