Rumour - Possibly after Izale McLeod (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

This ones cropped up a few times on Facebook and Twitter in the last couple of days. Still only 30, scored 21 last time out for Crawley.

I'm afraid this one is no more than speculation as I can't seem to find where people are sourcing this from (or perhaps making it up).

Would certainly fit Moggas "search for a 20 goals a season striker"

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Would definitely have him here, not only 20+ goals for a team that got relegated but there captain aswell so clearly has something about him.

stgeorge1966

Nicky Maynard and Chris Maguire are moggy' main targets with Chris Eagles also talking to the club so I have been told. Hopefully all 3 in next week....

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I think we'd all be on a McLeod if we signed him wouldn't we?

Genuine question has McLeod done much else apart from last season?

I know hardly anything about him apart from the fact he's a bit of a journeyman & scored a few with Barnet in the Conference or L2.

Last edited:

Otis

Genuine question has McLeod done much else apart from last season?

I know hardly anything about him apart from the fact he's a bit of a journeyman & scored a few with Barnet in the Conference or L2.

His record is very good overall, apart from at MK second time around and Charlton.

YearsTeamApps†(Gls)†
2002–2004Derby County39(4)
2004Sheffield United (loan)7(0)
2004–2007Milton Keynes Dons117(54)
2007–2010Charlton Athletic31(3)
2008Colchester United (loan)2(0)
2009Millwall (loan)7(2)
2010Peterborough United (loan)4(0)
2010–2012Barnet73(32)
2012Portsmouth24(10)
2013–2014Milton Keynes Dons49(8)
2013Northampton Town (loan)4(1)
2014–Crawley Town41(19)

You have to remember he got 19 goals for a very poor Crawley side. When a striker is getting that sort of amount for a poor, relegated side, you have to think that's some achievement.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

His record is very good overall, apart from at MK second time around and Charlton.

YearsTeamApps†(Gls)†
2002–2004Derby County39(4)
2004Sheffield United (loan)7(0)
2004–2007Milton Keynes Dons117(54)
2007–2010Charlton Athletic31(3)
2008Colchester United (loan)2(0)
2009Millwall (loan)7(2)
2010Peterborough United (loan)4(0)
2010–2012Barnet73(32)
2012Portsmouth24(10)
2013–2014Milton Keynes Dons49(8)
2013Northampton Town (loan)4(1)
2014–Crawley Town41(19)

You have to remember he got 19 goals for a very poor Crawley side. When a striker is getting that sort of amount for a poor, relegated side, you have to think that's some achievement.

Respectable stats to be fair, would take another 19 this season with us!

LJC_CCFC

Nicky Maynard and Chris Maguire are moggy' main targets with Chris Eagles also talking to the club so I have been told. Hopefully all 3 in next week....

Lovely bout of bullshit to start the morning. Maynard is on trial at Forest, Maguire is probably on his way out of Wednesday with Bolton interested and Eagles is on trial at Preston. Regardless, all three of them have no reason to drop down a division as things stand.

Sbarcher

Think he's flown the nest - we should have signed him during the ST early bird period.

stupot07

I think the reverse, if they sign him now more will pay more for a ST to see him. Surely as good

Lol. He was trying to make a poor bird/eagle pun.....

...on a serious note, I can't see who signing McLeod will result in doubling ST sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Kingokings204

Lol. He was trying to make a poor bird/eagle pun.....

...on a serious note, I can't see who signing McLeod will result in doubling ST sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

No it wouldn't double it but it may help. A few people would sign up for sure with a couple of decent strikers.

Bob Latchford

This ones cropped up a few times on Facebook and Twitter in the last couple of days. Still only 30, scored 21 last time out for Crawley.

I'm afraid this one is no more than speculation as I can't seem to find where people are sourcing this from (or perhaps making it up).

Would certainly fit Moggas "search for a 20 goals a season striker"

Knows where the onion bag is at this level .

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

i remember him having 3 great season with MK but we are talking about 10 years ago think he hit 20 (or just under) 3 seasons in a row. if we bring him in we will need someone like theo robinson to play off him dont know where that would leave tudgay but mogga seems keen on tudgay

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

We certainly need somebody up top with Tudgay.

going to be honest i like tudgay as a guy but im hoping we bring in a whole new partnership up top and use him to give one of them a break or as sub, nothing last season from him gave me confidence that he would score 10-12 goals a season let alone 20

Nick

Administrator
I think it would be a good shout if we get our attacking play sorted to be able to supply him.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sadly, I've never heard of most of these players !:pointlaugh:

Users who are viewing this thread