Ruben Lameiras (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Hahah that is why literally no one respects you. At least Adge admitted he proved him wrong. There were other comments of yours which I can’t be arsed to drag up. I’ve proved you wrong and you’re too small to admit it haha

What was the title of said thread? Also if we are going to get pedantic why don’t you look at some of the ratings in comments given prior to said move when he woefully underforned

You are correct of course I have no respect and I know nothing about football

After all I think Clarke Harris is a better footballer then a certain Max Biamou which according to is a far superior player

Do you stand by that?

covmark

What was the title of said thread? Also if we are going to get pedantic why don’t you look at some of the ratings in comments given prior to said move when he woefully underforned

After all I think Clarke Harris is a better footballer then a certain Max Biamou which according to is a far superior player

Do you stand by that?
Mate. You got your arse handed to you. Be a man and admit it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

harvey098

Do you stand by that?

What was the title of the thread?” - Has Maddison played his last game for us?.

If we’re going to get pedantic why don’t you look at the ratings” - don’t dispute he had bad games but if you couldn’t see that he wasn’t going to go to the top then it confirms what we all know about your knowledge of football. However, my point is that you say on this thread that you “never once said he was overrated” but then I prove you called him shit and “can’t see anyone coming in for him” and other derogatory comments of him.

You are correct of course I have no respect and I know nothing about football” - citation unnecessary, can’t add anything further.

“After all I think Clarke Harris is a better footballer then a certain Max Biamou which according to is a far superior player

Do you stand by that?”

Once again, twisting people’s words... I actually said I believe we play better as a team with Biamou than JCH, I even say on the same post that I would however stick with playing JCH because he’s scoring more. I do stand by that Biamou is more of a team player than JCH but having said that we played great as a team V Luton and we’re winning so yes, perhaps I’m wrong on that one.

harvey098

My comment that you have referred to

Attachments

• 2FA0702F-2103-4225-84B7-54166BB0A910.png
    2FA0702F-2103-4225-84B7-54166BB0A910.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 31

Grendel

What was the title of the thread?” - Has Maddison played his last game for us?.

If we’re going to get pedantic why don’t you look at the ratings” - don’t dispute he had bad games but if you couldn’t see that he wasn’t going to go to the top then it confirms what we all know about your knowledge of football. However, my point is that you say on this thread that you “never once said he was overrated” but then I prove you called him shit and “can’t see anyone coming in for him” and other derogatory comments of him.

You are correct of course I have no respect and I know nothing about football” - citation unnecessary, can’t add anything further.

“After all I think Clarke Harris is a better footballer then a certain Max Biamou which according to is a far superior player

Do you stand by that?”

Once again, twisting people’s words... I actually said I believe we play better as a team with Biamou than JCH, I even say on the same post that I would however stick with playing JCH because he’s scoring more. I do stand by that Biamou is more of a team player than JCH but having said that we played great as a team V Luton and we’re winning so yes, perhaps I’m wrong on that one.

That was not the title of the second thread - I can bring it up if you like and we can assess the view of other contributors versus mine. The first was an observation based on someone else (work it out)

On Biamou you actually said if anyone thinks JCH is a better player you know nothing about football. Here - take a look.

Player Ratings

harvey098

That was not the title of the second thread - I can bring it up if you like and we can assess the view of other contributors versus mine. The first was an observation based on someone else (work it out)

On Biamou you actually said if anyone thinks JCH is a better player you know nothing about football. Here - take a look.

Player Ratings

Nope. Wrong again, I said we played better as a team with Biamou and then in my last comment admitted that the results are proving me wrong. Why can’t you admit you’re wrong lol. I know you come across as a very miserable person on here but I genuinely thought you kind of played up to the act for attention but the indignity you’ve shown on this genuinely makes me feel sorry for you. You must have no self confidence to desperately need to be proved right / not admit you get things wrong. I’m not going to waste anymore time talking to you on this. Cheer up though mate for your own sake.

Joy Division

Fair play to Lamerias for turning his career around but although he was clearly talented he very rarely played well for us. Went missing too many times and was never one to dig in when we needed him to, perhaps he's benefiting from a better style of play or he's learnt from his mistakes here.

Maddison was always clearly a class above everyone else when he was here, not surprised to see him doing well.

Adge

Fair play to Lamerias for turning his career around but although he was clearly talented he very rarely played well for us. Went missing too many times and was never one to dig in when we needed him to, perhaps he's benefiting from a better style of play or he's learnt from his mistakes here.

Maddison was always clearly a class above everyone else when he was here, not surprised to see him doing well.
Maybe the application was missing more than the talent from both players?

jimmyhillsfanclub

I always thought he had something extra to offer......but rarely offered it.

Looked great early on when Armstrong & Maddison were clicking.....but got bullied in a couple games & that seemed to kill his confidence.......well, that and a few pricks booing the lad as he came on as a sub.....at bury maybe?......all seems so long ago now....

PCH

Happy 4 him. Was quality under mowbray and had a good game in checkatrade trophy final
A year ago next Sunday and wasn't the only one who played above themselves that day...Bigi and Reid suddenly found some inspiration as well. Strange that.

Sick Boy

I was never a huge fan but a mate of mine supports them and has told me that he has been phenomenonal recently. Fair play to him.

better days

I always thought Ruben was a decent manager away from finding his rhythm, and he's clearly got both at the moment.

Amazing what some good coaching can do eh?
Mark Robins offered Ruben a new deal but he declined
Maybe he'd also have improved the lad

ccfcrob

Always liked him, never got utilised enough in my opinion. He is ideal for picking holes in defences. Could have been a real asset this year.

vow

Hindsight is a wonderful thing when things are going well, but Lamieras went missing in too many games for my liking apart form the CT Final, whether that was due to him being 1 pass ahead of everyone else, not getting the service or simply went missing, time will tell.

Robins also played him a lot near the end of last season and obviously saw something there to offer him a new contract (which I didn't know until reading this thread, as I thought we let him go?)

Fair play to him for doing well at his new club, they have obviously got the right formula to get the best out of him.

ccfchoi87

He wouldn't have suited our team this year as he struggles without players around him. For me he has to play CAM and we don't have a system to fit that (which makes the signing of Andreu puzzling). He was a good player though and if he was a bit quicker would almost certainly be playing higher up.

ccfc_Tom

I actually thought he did try to dig in and get stuck in but was just so physically weak wasnt very effective at doing it. I agreed with the decision to get rid, massively inconsistent - rarely had a whole game where he played well.

Grendel

But he’s shit like Maddison and Biamou?

He was shit for us and if we’d had Clarke Harris instead of Biamou in August we’d akready be promoted.

skybluetony176

When Clarke Harris has a drop in form (which he inevitably will as he’s human) anyone want to take a guess who will be the first person slagging him off.

Grendel

When Clarke Harris has a drop in form (which he inevitably will as he’s human) anyone want to take a guess who will be the first person slagging him off.

Biamou never had an upturn in form and lameries was poor for the club.

skybluetony176

Biamou never had an upturn in form and lameries was poor for the club.

At the start of the 2015/16 season he was arguably one of our best players over the same amount of games as Clarke Harris has played for us this time around so that simply isn’t true. You also didn’t have a bad word to say about him at that time. By the time the following season finished you were declaring that he’d never sign a professional contract again, which again isn’t true. If Clarke Harris is here as long as RL there is every chance you’ll over big him while he’s doing well and then make out he’s the worst player we’ve ever had when he isn’t. It’s what you do. You do it with managers and players too. At the minute you’re making out Clarke Harris is Roy of the Rovers doing it all by himself. Let’s see what happens if we sign him at the end of the season so he’s here long enough to have a poor run of form. Hopefully he won’t but if he does...

Users who are viewing this thread