Ruben Lameiras (1 Viewer)

better days

Decent article in The Times football section today about Plymouth being patient with their manager who turned things round after a bad start. Ruben gets a good review and coaching report from Gregor Robertson

Attachments

• WP_20180319_21_46_52_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180319_21_46_52_Pro.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101

harvey098

But Grendul said he was shit? He can’t be wrong. He also said Maddison was overrated, how come he’s being tapped up by top premier league teams? I can’t work it all out.

Mr Panda

Don’t think he was particularly bad. Was excellent for a while playing with Maddison behind Armstrong.

Funny how things work out. He was criticised by the majority of our fans and told he’d be in non league - now plays for a team in the play off positions in the league above us. Jordan Clarke the same

JC hasn't played all that much this season but not surprised all the same, he was regarded as one of our best products at the time

Grendel

But Grendul said he was shit? He can’t be wrong. He also said Maddison was overrated, how come he’s being tapped up by top premier league teams? I can’t work it all out.

Maddison I never have said was overrated

Lameiras you could count the number of good games he had on one hand

SlowerThanPlatt

Think it was Adge who said that not Grendel. Said Maddison wouldn’t cut it in the Championship

harvey098

Maddison I never have said was overrated

Lameiras you could count the number of good games he had on one hand

I take back my apology, I was right... when we sold him you said he was shit after I said he will go on to be a premier league player. Will you have the same humility to admit you’re wrong and apologise.

Attachments

• F07D0267-C3AC-4B30-BC0F-FA8EDFAD5BA2.png
    F07D0267-C3AC-4B30-BC0F-FA8EDFAD5BA2.png
    326.7 KB · Views: 73

harvey098

Oh and this one... “can’t see anyone wanting him” good job you’re not a scout mate. That’s why no one listens to you when you constantly slate Haynes et al

Attachments

• B21F5FD9-1042-4C56-ADAF-318FF13AC2BE.png
    B21F5FD9-1042-4C56-ADAF-318FF13AC2BE.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 53

Adge

Think it was Adge who said that not Grendel. Said Maddison wouldn’t cut it in the Championship
Yes I did. Well Maddison has certainly proved me wrong and stook 2 fingers up to me. I am right 9 times out of 10 though....:p

hill83

I take back my apology, I was right... when we sold him you said he was shit after I said he will go on to be a premier league player. Will you have the same humility to admit you’re wrong and apologise.

giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I rated him more than most, but again he was another player that should have been playing instead of TM's insistence on playing the out of form loan players. It cost us.

Always found it funny how I was expecting a thick Portuguese accent, but when he spoke he sounded like a cockney.

Mucca Mad Boys

Yes I did. Well Maddison has certainly proved me wrong and stook 2 fingers up to me. I am right 9 times out of 10 though....:p

Well, in the screenshotted tweet you suggested Bayliss should’ve been ‘turfed off somewhere else’. That’s already 2 times you’re utterly and totally wrong.

So many football fans are egotists who insist they’re 90% correct of time are usually the ones who aren’t. Try your hand at coaching or scouting if you think of yourself so highly - the same applies to Grendel.

Grendel

That was an ironic comment - work out what it means.

Grendel

I think that's a "no".

Incorrect. You need to work out the context around if.

As for quote number 2 the whole thread should be read and see the context - a defeat a shocking performance by Maddison and emotional responses.

harvey098

As for quote number 2 the whole thread should be read and see the context - a defeat a shocking performance by Maddison and emotional responses.

Hahah that is why literally no one respects you. At least Adge admitted he proved him wrong. There were other comments of yours which I can’t be arsed to drag up. I’ve proved you wrong and you’re too small to admit it haha

Hobo

I wish we had a winger as slippery as you. Then again changing horses mid stream is no great skill.

gspotgaz

He may well be finding a period of form (like he did with us initially) but I still maintain he’s a weak player in all aspects.

He has the fight and strength of a 10 year old girl. He was absolutely pathetic last season.

Users who are viewing this thread