Ruben Lameiras (1 Viewer)

stupot07

To be fair, I just clicked the link and read the actual article....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

st john

To be fair, I just clicked the link and read the actual article...
:)

Thank you Stu, people on the forum always ask where is the source (rightly) so now I just put a link in if I see anything that might be of interest and expect people to read it for themselves. There was no intention to mislead.

H

Huckerby

I want this guy signed up (don't know anything about him apart from a video), and a 20 goal a season striker or two. Then ill be happy

oakey

Properly attach the source of quotations in your points to avoid ambiguity.
Try footnotes, the Oxford or the Harvard system of referencing will suffice.

Nah, misunderstandings are the lifeblood of forums.
Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with facts.

Last edited:

covcity4life

nick i think a 1 week ban for st john should suffice.

as for ruben ,his eye for a pass was more impressive than his slick turns for me, get him and/or maddison behind a powerfull/pacey striker and we should have a 20 goal man on our hands

still would like 1 pacey winger too to help us play wider if required. job and swanson could do a job on the other flank.

H

Huckerby

nick i think a 1 week ban for st john should suffice.

as for ruben ,his eye for a pass was more impressive than his slick turns for me, get him and/or maddison behind a powerfull/pacey striker and we should have a 20 goal man on our hands

still would like 1 pacey winger too to help us play wider if required. job and swanson could do a job on the other flank.

I reckon someone will end up absolutely ploughing through maddisons and/or ruben. They're too quick for this league lol

Shakeitup

An exciting prospect. When was the last time we thought that hey?

He may not be a Messi, but we really need a manager who sees past that old fashioned concept of needing big, physical players for every position. He could really compliments the lumps we have in the team!

"Yeah, but would he be up for it on a wet, cold Tuesday night in Crewe?" Let's hope he is because we need something a bit different. Someone who could potentially be that difference over other teams.

TM reads this forum. He read my post and trotted out this cliche!

higgs

Too similar to maddison we only need one number 10 he's a luxury we don't need. Prefer to put the few pound towards a 20 goal centre forward

Nick

Administrator
I can't see him wanting much money, I'd sign him after watching him in a couple more friendlies

Otis

Too similar to maddison we only need one number 10 he's a luxury we don't need. Prefer to put the few pound towards a 20 goal centre forward

We expecting Maddison then to play a whole season for us this year?

SlowerThanPlatt

Yeah let's stick with JOB and Fleck offering nothing and running round like headless chickens instead of signing a player who can change a game

Nick

Administrator
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

kg82

Well, that seems like great news from what we've heard. When was the last time we took on a trialist permanently?

covcity4life

good news, a player to excite the fans is not something we are used too.

lets just hope a deal is found and someone else doesnt come in and swipe him away from us

that would leave us with 1 winger and 2 strikers to go? maybe 1 winger and 1 striker if worst comes to worst.

Nick

Administrator
Good news we will be trying to sign him, don't think he will demand massive wages either.

H

Huckerby

good news, a player to excite the fans is not something we are used too.

lets just hope a deal is found and someone else doesnt come in and swipe him away from us

that would leave us with 1 winger and 2 strikers to go? maybe 1 winger and 1 striker if worst comes to worst.

What is Lameiras' best position? CAM?

Users who are viewing this thread