Round 2 draw (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

And the draw is : Hartlepool away

Hobo

Who is going to have a monkey on it?

Astute

Close game for me. Only got to go from West coast to the east coast. Two managers of the month against each other.

Nonleagueherewecome

Could have been worse, we could have had a 'home' draw.

Otium will probably make more from an away draw though with our home gates-receipts are shared in the FA Cup aren't they?

bigfatronssba

Otium will probably make more from an away draw though with our home gates-receipts are shared in the FA Cup aren't they?

Yeah that's true.

Our home gates can't compete with those of a big club like Hartlepool these days ;)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Probably be on Sky. It's Jeff Stelling's team isn't it? :whistle:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Never managed "Harlepool", and I'm only the 'head' of Keith Houchen, so no, I won't be doing any punditing (?) :)

ccfcway

Tamworth v Bristol City will be the Sky Game

and if another one, it will be Peterborough v Tranmere

Tonylinc

Had the tie been at "home", how many people would have thought......Shitzu will only be getting half of the receipts anyway so lets go????

sky_blue_up_north

Who was there the last time we played them 5 nil, great day out, yes bit of trek, but quite a nice town I thought as well.

FANTASTIC! Great draw. As soon as Hartlepool came up I said, please pull out ball 17, and they did. I was exstatic. Definatley going to that game. 3 hours is only a long journey back if you lose. Should be a cracking game. 2 great young teams on great form and this time we have a bigger away allocation than Wimbledon, so there should be plenty of tickets for everyone. This is why I love The FA Cup

skybluesam66

there will be 3 games shown on bt and 1 on itv

I think we would be around 6th choice behind

Bury or Cambridge v Sheffield Utd
Macclesfield Town v Gillingham or Brackley
Peterborough United v Tranmere Rovers
Tamworth v Bristol City

and depending on replay results
Kidderminster Harriers v Braintree Town or Newport (if newport win)
Boreham Wood or Carlisle United v Brentford ( if boreham wood win)

oscillatewildly

Unless you are a monkey!
A decent defence would have got that simian off with a spell of community service. Dreadfully trumped up charge it faced. Mind you, I'm hoping for similar leniency from my fellow posters after committing an awful act of sloppy grammatical faux pas with my original message. Doh!

Users who are viewing this thread