Match Thread Rotherham (3 Viewers)

Evo1883

Genuinely feared we'd lose tonight , it's hard to put such a proffesional performance together when there's so much at stake ...

By far and away MOTM despite the back line being brilliant was Sam mccallum .

So happy it's unreal

clint van damme

Remember when peoplensaidngiles better than mcallum lol

My boy da costa doing me proud withba decent performance. He just needs minutes under his belt now

The press was so good today. Look forward to seeing it vs the masters barsnley

The Giles bandwagon is more demented than the Biamou one, he's gash.

kg82

They didn’t have a shot on target and only 4 efforts in all. Fair, they hit the post, but apart from that there wasn’t much for Wilson to do. Shows how good our defence was tonight.

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely massive win!!!!

Brill performance from 1st min to last

Mcallum motm or james. Osrigaard close

Everyone played well tho. Even strikers play was good bar shooting lol

11 championship wins . 3 away wins. Squeaky robins as @Brighton Sky Blue refered to him a few days ago actions speak louder than words!!!!

They sure do. Really really proud of the lads tonight, game plan was bang on and when we had to hold firm we did. First beer since Christmas in the BSB household

higgs

Brilliant result fucking long 96 minutes I need a ly down now everyone to a man stepped up tonight what a massive team performance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cavan O'Doherty

Brilliant result! Can’t really fault anyone today, everyone stood up to be counted. I’ve been critical of Robins the last couple of months, but he got it spot on today. Staying up was the goal, and we now may have just achieved that (barring any major cock ups). Do everything possible to sign Ostigard in the summer, one of the best centre halves we’ve had for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread