Match Thread Rotherham Match Thread! (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Jan 26, 2013
BBC says 'outside the UK'
I love the way the CT site has a link about the game saying 'TV details' and when you go there, it says it's not on TV.

Joy Division

Jan 9, 2012
Just hope it can cope with the ongoing snow as its coming down pretty heavily here at he moment.

Great_Expectations

Mar 18, 2011
It was a real novelty getting here earlier than usual and starting the game day experience, including a nice early ale.

The weather however was not, it’s awful here. We got caught in a hailstorm from the station to the pub, and a load of rain between pubs too. The ground is also full of puddles and snow/ice.

It was sunny when I left, so I made the mistake of wearing trainers. They are now soaked through. Fortunately I’m still 12 and have CCFC football socks on, which have proved to be a saving grace.

Flying Fokker

Mar 24, 2011
It was a real novelty getting here earlier than usual and starting the game day experience, including a nice early ale.

The weather however was not, it’s awful here. We got caught in a hailstorm from the station to the pub, and a load of rain between pubs too. The ground is also full of puddles and snow/ice.

It was sunny when I left, so I made the mistake of wearing trainers. They are now soaked through. Fortunately I’m still 12 and have CCFC football socks on, which have proved to be a saving grace.
You are living up to your tag!

Reactions: Great_Expectations

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
Getting on the train soon, quick beer in the local first. It's my birthday today so a big 3 points would be the perfect present, come on City!

What time are you catching the train from Tile Hill?

speedie87

Mar 28, 2011
Just seen back of telegraph says in big writing match is at ricoh arena tonight!

CovInEssex

Mar 25, 2010
Only just got home from work, bastard M25 - gutted I'm gonna miss it, on the bright side I have 4 cans of pilsner in the fridge and a slow-cooked Stew in the pot.

Can someone sing twice as loud to fill the gaping hole I've left in the choir.

COME ON YOU SKY BLUE BOYS!

Reactions: CanadianCCFC

Users who are viewing this thread