Match Thread Rotherham Match Thread! (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

We must remember tonight.

Win and promotion is most definately on.
Lose and promotion is STILL ON.

Also doesnt matter how.

Win Ugly = 3 points
Play like Barcelona and win = 3 points.

win tonight and Sunday and we're in dreamland.
The Mackems have a tough game tonight as do Rotherham on Saturday. Due to our games in hand, a bad week and we'll still be in contention, a good week and we could be flying and really putting some pressure on those around us.

Gazolba

Summing it up, we just need to put away our chances and rely on Marosi at the other end.

Johhny Blue

The only genuine (after Christmas) first v second game involving us that I can remember and attended was the famous game against Wolves in 1967. They were top, we were second and both teams had already achieved promotion. Well over 50k were in Highfield Road. (the official attendance was wrong as gates were broken down by those locked out).
Wolves lead 1-0 at half time but City scored three in the second half and went in to be Champions.
What a shame that a game like tonight’s can’t be played in our own city. Whatever, it should be a great night, a great atmosphere and a repeat of that result against Wolves would do nicely. Because this game still has 3 points towards promotion riding on it, it is a more important game than that one 53 years ago.
Like everyone,I am nervous and fear the let down we have all experienced far too often. But, when you look at the way we have played this season, the way we have controlled games, looking at it logically, we have nothing to fear.
Unfortunately, I am still not convincing myself. Come on City!
We were even on points as well

Gazolba

This is his first season in League football.

in the 4 league 1 games he has given 3 penalty's.
I'm not normally a grammar pedant but you never use an apostrophe for plurals.
But in any case the plural of penalty is penalties.

Londonccfcfan

Unchartered territory this. We should just try to relax and enjoy it.

Lets go out there and give it everything! and not die wondering!

Users who are viewing this thread