Match Thread Rotherham Match Thread! (4 Viewers)

Gazolba

I love the way the CT site has a link about the game saying 'TV details' and when you go there, it says it's not on TV.

Joy Division

Just hope it can cope with the ongoing snow as its coming down pretty heavily here at he moment.

Great_Expectations

It was a real novelty getting here earlier than usual and starting the game day experience, including a nice early ale.

The weather however was not, it’s awful here. We got caught in a hailstorm from the station to the pub, and a load of rain between pubs too. The ground is also full of puddles and snow/ice.

It was sunny when I left, so I made the mistake of wearing trainers. They are now soaked through. Fortunately I’m still 12 and have CCFC football socks on, which have proved to be a saving grace.

Flying Fokker

It was a real novelty getting here earlier than usual and starting the game day experience, including a nice early ale.

The weather however was not, it’s awful here. We got caught in a hailstorm from the station to the pub, and a load of rain between pubs too. The ground is also full of puddles and snow/ice.

It was sunny when I left, so I made the mistake of wearing trainers. They are now soaked through. Fortunately I’m still 12 and have CCFC football socks on, which have proved to be a saving grace.
You are living up to your tag!

no_loyalty

Getting on the train soon, quick beer in the local first. It's my birthday today so a big 3 points would be the perfect present, come on City!

What time are you catching the train from Tile Hill?

CovInEssex

Only just got home from work, bastard M25 - gutted I'm gonna miss it, on the bright side I have 4 cans of pilsner in the fridge and a slow-cooked Stew in the pot.

Can someone sing twice as loud to fill the gaping hole I've left in the choir.

COME ON YOU SKY BLUE BOYS!

Users who are viewing this thread