Robins post match/mcallum sale (1 Viewer)

Grendel

How if we get promoted is he instantly worth £10m? Times like this really bring out the best of our support

Will Biamou be worth it as well? Zam is a twat and a mouth frother

slyblue57

Think because its being said that McCallums being sold people are turning against him a little and deciding hes not that good lol.
He is a very good full back / wing back, hes head and shoulders above Mason ( not just in height ) and he ll be a terrible loss if
he goes.
Sadly we will have to sell someone to fund the club going forward.
pusb

mrtrench

I'm inconsolable. I'm fummin. Norwich will sell him on in the summer for £60million what should of been ours. Just so joy can get a new hangbag.

Londonccfcfan

Lol who has suggested we have accepted a 2nd bid? Where did this £3M pound come from CET?

Yes I believe Robins everything he said. But since then alot chat about pure conjecture.

SlowerThanPlatt

Lol who has suggested we have accepted a 2nd bid? Where did this £3M pound come from CET?

Yes I believe Robins everything he said. But since then alot chat about pure conjecture.

It has come from “sources” in Norwich but no one on their side has published anything to say they’re in for him which is odd

Gibbo

I just think we are shooting ourselves in the foot. I'm not saying the proposed figure is bad, not at all, but I just think we would/could get so much more in the summer.

Get promoted which is a real possibility, then we are a championship team, with a very real possibility of playing Norwich. In that position 6 months down the line I think we could get more for him. And if no one stumps up then he plays in the championship with us and 1 good season there and much bigger clubs than norwich could be interested and we can be the team selling for a lot more money.

Otherwise I can see us and Norwich in the championship next year, he plays well and we see him get sold on in a year or 2 for mega bucks and we would be wishing we had waited until the summer to see where we are at.

Even if we are still in league 1, he isnt going to be sold for any less than what he could be sold for now.
Just think if we waited we could reap a bigger reward.
who he plays for is immaterial, as is what division they are in next season. £3 m , even in installments is too much to ignore.

GaryJones

Cannot believe Norwich are willing to pay £3 million plus - that’s brilliant business for us in my opinion.
He came in for nothing & plays half a season in League One - MR says this is our business model - develop and sell - well that’s a good move and makes up for our lack of revenue.
Mason will slot in but we could do with cover for him just in case.

Ring Of Steel

Cannot believe Norwich are willing to pay £3 million plus - that’s brilliant business for us in my opinion.
He came in for nothing & plays half a season in League One - MR says this is our business model - develop and sell - well that’s a good move and makes up for our lack of revenue.
Mason will slot in but we could do with cover for him just in case.
People are talking like he’s Roberto Carlos

Great_Expectations

Anyone arguing with £3million plus add ons isn’t worth listening to.

I wouldn’t loan him back, at least not as a starter - Mason is just as good. Plus, it gives Mason the chance to continue to develop, as let’s not forget he’s still fairly young himself and has shown significant improvement this season. I’m more than confident he has a lot more to offer.

Good luck to him, he certainly has potential and is evidently a quicker learner, but the hysteria around him being a star our our best player is bonkers. It’s a shame if he goes, but I’d be upset if it was the likes of Kelly, Dabo, Marosi or Walsh going back.

SeaSeeEffCee

People talking about him being worth 10m if we go up are out of their minds. James Justin, who is miles better than McCallum and had played over 3 times the games went for £9m and even that is quite excessive for a League One full back. Some of our fans need their heads testing.

ccfc92

I genuinely thought he'd gone already going by Twitter and on here.

Users who are viewing this thread