Robins on CWR (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

I think you’ll find the Covid pandemic got us out of league 1, we had plenty of games to fuck that up too

when you look at the fixtures we had just been through against the best sides and dropped hardly any points ..and we only had Wycombe at home and posh at home from the 10 games having only lost 3 and hitting form , plus with a game in hand ...we'd have pissed it mate

I went to every match home and away, we were going up

Widely agreed by basically everybody ..

Terrible way to try slander a great achievement

Grendel

Let’s put Robins managerial record with us factually
He got us out of League two via the playoffs, that’s a fact
He didn’t get us out of league One as stated above, COVID-19 did, that’s a fact

his record at this level is horrendous, another fact
there all sorted

Also league two promotion was helped by a very inept referee

Evo1883

there all sorted

Spoken like a true derp ...do you even go to matches ?

Tell me where we would have dropped the points after looking basically untouchable for weeks last season ..I'm all ears ..this should be fun

fernandopartridge

there all sorted
It isn't a fact at all, we were top of the league and won it on the basis of achieving the most points per game

Evo1883

We'd won 5 from 6 including pompey , Sunderland, Rotherham and Ipswich..were 7 clear of 3rd with a game in hand and a favourable run in

Losing once in the previous 22

Take your shite football opinions elsewhere Jesus wept

CCFCSteve

It's awful the way some of our fans talk about somebody who has done so much for us ..
Fuck me you're like those arsenal wankers that got what they deserved after they hounded wenger

Bit of respect , he's earnt it hasn't he ?

100%. People need some perspective. I was livid first half today but FFS, look at what we’ve managed to do after last three years under bizarre/difficult circumstances

ps team selection was shit today but hoping it was with one eye on Monday

Grendel

100%. People need some perspective. I was livid first half today but FFS, look at what we’ve managed to do after last three years under bizarre/difficult circumstances

ps team selection was shit today but hoping it was with one eye on Monday

mid we get relegated we w managed to get out of league 2 and that’s it

cc84cov

Who have you heard this latest hot take from you little gimp?

giphy.gif

The Reverend Skyblue

Spoken like a true derp ...do you even go to matches ?

Tell me where we would have dropped the points after looking basically untouchable for weeks last season ..I'm all ears ..this should be fun
Yes I have for 55 years, what’s your point or are you angry someone disagrees with you. You really need to calm down, this is a site for all views.
your point we wouldn’t have lost any remaining games, this questions your memory, because we have been absolutely fantastic winning games we should of , especially over the last two decades haven’t we !!

fatso

MR is a fucking GENIUS, he knew we couldn’t match QPR, so we didn’t try, he rotated players quick enough to keep them sharp for Monday.
We will beat Brizzle and go on a decent run and be safe.
You heard it here first.

cc84cov

Yes I have for 55 years, what’s your point or are you angry someone disagrees with you. You really need to calm down, this is a site for all views.
I think Evo is defo related to robins he won’t have a bad word said altho we are bang in relegation form 😝 hoping he’s right tho as of Monday as we need the manager to react

Otis

He’s had two promotions - one by finishing 6th in league 2. His big achievement was last season. If he follows that with relegation it’s balanced out and he’d have shown us no respect - rightly - if he’d got a better offer. It’s a ruthless game.
The bit that worries me is that a few games ago we were constantly saying we were unlucky. We have stopped saying that now and is seemingly a case of saying we simply haven't been good enough.

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

MR is a fucking GENIUS, he knew we couldn’t match QPR, so we didn’t try, he rotated players quick enough to keep them sharp for Monday.
We will beat Brizzle and go on a decent run and be safe.
You heard it here first.
I'll hold you to that

Grendel

SkyBlue_Bear83

there all sorted
Did covid-19 also win the matches that put us at the top of the league when the season was stopped? Prick

Brighton Sky Blue

The but that worries me is that a few games ago we were constantly saying we were unlucky. We have stopped saying that now and is seemingly a case of saying we simply haven't been good enough.

Losing today would have been disappointing but less of a kick in the balls if we'd bothered to score some sitters against Wycombe. But when your manager uses his 2 week break to revert back to the League 1 formation and League 1 players and they fold immediately, yeah a few heads were turned.

Users who are viewing this thread