Robins on CWR (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Some of what he says doesn't add up with what he does.

Evo1883

Sounded like he said what happened (albeit the long way round ) to a tee and tried not to throw certain players under the bus

Grendel

It's awful the way some of our fans talk about somebody who has done so much for us ..
Fuck me you're like those arsenal wankers that got what they deserved after they hounded wenger

Bit of respect , he's earnt it hasn't he ?

He’s had two promotions - one by finishing 6th in league 2. His big achievement was last season. If he follows that with relegation it’s balanced out and he’d have shown us no respect - rightly - if he’d got a better offer. It’s a ruthless game.

Evo1883

He’s had two promotions - one by finishing 6th in league 2. His big achievement was last season. If he follows that with relegation it’s balanced out and he’d have shown us no respect - rightly - if he’d got a better offer. It’s a ruthless game.

Promotions promotion .

2 promotions is all that matters and is great for any manager

You've never like him , so I factor that into your opinions of him

Sorry G , I disagree with you

Grendel

Promotions promotion .

2 promotions is all that matters and is great for any manager

You've never like him , so I factor that into your opinions so him

Sorry G , I disagree with you on him .

That’s fine but if we go down keep him and we are languishing in mid table next season in league 1 - falling attendances and his squad - then what?

The owners don’t care so he’s safe and he worships at the Sisu temple anyway. I think most owners would now get rid of him.

Evo1883

That’s fine but if we go down keep him and we are languishing in mid table next season in league 1 - falling attendances and his squad - then what?

The owners don’t care so he’s safe and he worships at the Sisu temple anyway. I think most owners would now get rid of him.

I think and I've stated elsewhere , he's got us out of league 1 ..should relegation happen why sack a manager that can get us out of it...if by November/ December we aren't doing well then yea ..pull the trigger

We haven't gone down yet

Grendel

I think and I've stated elsewhere , he's got us out of league 1 ..should relegation happen why sack a manager that can get us out of it...if by November/ December we aren't doing well then yea ..pull the trigger

He has a track record of once the balloon sinks he never recovers

Grendel

I don't know if there's evidence of that based on the basket cases he's managed

Hes like most managers. Pretty old school, one dimensional and tactically rigid. Stubborn of course as well. His signings this season also have been a disaster

Users who are viewing this thread