Robins on CWR (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Make your mind up

Is it tactics?
Is it recruitment?
Is it "losing the dressing room"?
Is it selection?

You come up with every cliché under the sun. You have no actual answers though do you?
It’s all of them,why does my mind need making up I’ve been saying it’s all of them 🤣

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Make your mind up

Is it tactics?
Is it recruitment?
Is it "losing the dressing room"?
Is it selection?

You come up with every cliché under the sun. You have no actual answers though do you?
To be fair
- he has got it tactically wrong a lot this season
- a lot of his recruitment has to be desired
- Selection has been questionable for a few months
- has he lost the dressing room? Unclear - but let’s face it the same mistakes are being made since the start of the season. Either they’ve stopped listening or he doesn’t have the ability to coach it out of them

Grendel

I think some contributors overestimate what our wage bill is for this season
Essentially those players who were here last season will be on the same or similar wages as in L1
There are higher bonuses but these are only earned by results so the overall cost of bonuses will be less than last season
Some of the players we bought in this season will be on higher wages as they joined at Championship level
But they are the minority so our overall wage bill will be a fraction of most other teams in the division
As far as leaders is concerned I'd say McFadz, Kelly, O'Hare (by example) and now Eccles are the only stand-outs
Hamer goes missing when the going gets tough instead of keeping showing for the ball like O'Hare does

Our wage bill went up by 30% in the promotion season from L2 to L1 with the accounts stating that this was due to promotion clauses so that alone would be a significant hike. It won’t be a fraction of promotion chasing Barnsley wages

Users who are viewing this thread