Robins long term target (1 Viewer)

COV

Could it be a loan move for D’Shon Bernard. Young ball playing centre half at Man United.

As opposed to a young centre half that doesn’t touch the ball?

Tea & Busquets

There’s always one smart arse twat that just posts to be a c**t.. well done to you.

Seriously guys, there’s so much bitchiness in here. It’s quite clear what the last guy was on about, why do you lot all pick apart everything people say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’re Coventry fans mate, not like we have much else to do besides Godiva festival once a year.

clint van damme

There’s always one smart arse twat that just posts to be a c**t.. well done to you.

Seriously guys, there’s so much bitchiness in here. It’s quite clear what the last guy was on about, why do you lot all pick apart everything people say

One person made a wise crack mate, chill out.
Actually a good shout from Deity.

Sky Blue Harry H

There’s so many snidey remarks and bitchiness on here, putting down peoples opinions or just being an arsehole for no reason. We are all meant to be supporting the same fucking club!

I know you are now in Oz, but posting using bitchiness, arsehole and f*cking in the same post does not encourage warm, gentle responses. There are indeed some aggressive posters on here, but in general they tend to find each other and have individual spats. Either ignore, or don't rise to the bait and they tend to leave you/one alone.

Last edited:

Samo

There’s so many snidey remarks and bitchiness on here, putting down peoples opinions or just being an arsehole for no reason. We are all meant to be supporting the same fucking club!

Yup, too many haters just waiting to deconstruct every sentence, it is very wearing at times.

Deity

I doubt that Craine is the player that Robins was referring to when he talked about long term targets

Sick Boy

Makes me laugh how wishful thinking and suggestions on here suddenly turn into our long-term targets.
The only one has likely been Matty James.

Greggs

Makes me laugh how wishful thinking and suggestions on here suddenly turn into our long-term targets.
The only one has likely been Matty James.
where has the 15k we'd set aside to pay him gone? God knows how shit our recruitment would have been if we'd got James

Hoofhearted

Now this is just pie in the sky I know but hear me out before shooting me down... Is it possible that Robins is looking to get cheaper reinforcements at the back, ie Cranie and possibly Bushiri because he has eyes on spunking any remaining budget on something we badly lack.... Goals from Midfield positions....i know this guy is on huge wages at The Vile but he wants out and wants regular football... Conor Hourihane.

Was at Swansea last year but doubt they will have him back as they have there own budget cuts to contend with, lives very local to Coventry, in fact more local than he does to Villa. Got a young family that he might not want to move.

Like I said at the start probably way off and wayyyyyyy out of our budget as I'm sure someone will throw his weekly wage at me any minute now. Just a thought that's all. PUSB

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Now this is just pie in the sky I know but hear me out before shooting me down... Is it possible that Robins is looking to get cheaper reinforcements at the back, ie Cranie and possibly Bushiri because he has eyes on spunking any remaining budget on something we badly lack.... Goals from Midfield positions....i know this guy is on huge wages at The Vile but he wants out and wants regular football... Conor Hourihane.

Was at Swansea last year but doubt they will have him back as they have there own budget cuts to contend with, lives very local to Coventry, in fact more local than he does to Villa. Got a young family that he might not want to move.

Like I said at the start probably way off and wayyyyyyy out of our budget as I'm sure someone will throw his weekly wage at me any minute now. Just a thought that's all. PUSB
Maybe a loan move where we pay some of his wages could be in order

Deity

I suspect Robins sees O’Hare and Bright as that type of player

Users who are viewing this thread