Robins long term target (1 Viewer)

baldy

There’s always one smart arse twat that just posts to be a c**t.. well done to you.

Seriously guys, there’s so much bitchiness in here. It’s quite clear what the last guy was on about, why do you lot all pick apart everything people say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Samo

I don't think skybluedownunder is upset as such or in need of ''a pair'', just tired of dealing with people point scoring over every turn of phrase. It's not that he/she needs to grow a pair, its that many on here need to grow the fuck up and stop behaving like 10 year old keyboard warriors. It's sad and pathetic.

Tea & Busquets

I don't think skybluedownunder is upset as such or in need of ''a pair'', just tired of dealing with people point scoring over every turn of phrase. It's not that he/she needs to grow a pair, its that many on here need to grow the fuck up and stop behaving like 10 year old keyboard warriors. It's sad and pathetic.
Ok, let’s be real warriors instead 😼 when we storming robbings office, saxons?

Skybluedownunder

Exactly what you said Samo, a lot of put downs or trying to rubbish people’s opinions or if they ask something and may have not been aware of other bits of information they get completely shot down.

What happened on this post wasn’t even something I was involved in, I’m just sick of people keep turning on eachother to make themselves look superior or smarter than the other. Its one big dick swinging competition of keyboard warriors

Can’t we all just get along and if people don’t agree with an opinion that’s cool, not just jump to putting others down, hardly makes people see the light that someone else’s opinion is better than theirs if they’ve been ridiculed, just leaves a sour taste in your mouth that the other person is a bit of a dick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread