Robins celebration (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Actually think this was a rare error of judgement from Robins. It was not classy at all and like he said was caught up in the excitement .
He knows he has to be better than that and quickly apologised. .
Can only imagine the meltdown if another manager had done this to one of our ball boys

For F**k sake, give Mark Robins a break, with all the shit he has had to put up with in the last 7 years, he's just letting off Steam. 🤬

Macca1987

My take on this is,
13 year olds at football are happy giving the v signs, the w&nker signs etc, if the kid has as stated played the dark arts (maybe being told by Wolves) then if he gets something back then tough shit. It's not as if Robins has launched at him two footed or put him over the hoardings. It's a nothing story stirred up by O'Neil to deflect from his side getting beat

chiefdave

Quite an interesting article, if Wolves have been doing this it is them that are disgusting! They should not be surprised if their shithousery backfires and opposition staff celebrate the karma.
Have seen our players signalling to the ball boys at the CBS to slow things down.

wingy

So the rules shouldn’t apply to Palmer? He was childish and idiotic and will pay the price for it. To then take to Twitter laughing about it was pathetic too.

imagine if this was O’hare? He’d have been crucified and posters would be demanding he never played again
Not by me he wouldn't, like I say just a touch of discretion ,.seems it can applied , not gonna chuck in racism though but will when required!

MalcSB

He ran celebrating in front of the opposition fans in order to goad them? No other person on the bench did that? What discretion is needed?
I very much doubt goading opposition fans even crossed his mind. He wanted to celebrate a fantastic, timely and (at the time) likely winning goal with his team mates.

It’sabatch87

Did O’Neil mention when he told his keeper to go down so called injured, just so he could get his i pad out and tell his team to play another way because Robins had out thought him formation wise?
Then their keeper tapping their physio on the leg when ready, he should be fined by the fa for that!!
Sore loser,2-1 and you fcuked it up!!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Did O’Neil mention when he told his keeper to go down so called injured, just so he could get his i pad out and tell his team to play another way because Robins had out thought him formation wise?
Then their keeper tapping their physio on the leg when ready, he should be fined by the fa for that!!
Sore loser,2-1 and you fcuked it up!!!

Got out smarted by Mark Robins and then through his dummy out 😭

ccfcchris

Our thoughts and prayers are with the poor soul and his family through these difficult emotional times. A candlelight vigil will be held outside Jimmy Hill's statue on the evening before Coventry's semi-final match with Man Utd. Then onto Dhillons Brewery for a right piss-up.

oscillatewildly

To the tune of 'Sloop John.B', by The Beach Boys:
'Well he's not one to boast,
but he saved Fergie the m - o - o - ost,
and if you're a ball boy, he'll 'ave you on toast'.

Otis

To the tune of 'Sloop John.B', by The Beach Boys:
'Well he's not one to boast,
but he saved Fergie the m - o - o - ost,
and if you're a ball boy, he'll 'ave you on toast'.
Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

🤪

oscillatewildly

In the style of a generic C&W tune. In fact I've dedicated this to you, Otis - It's called 'A fistful of train tickets'.
'Like a tumbleweed blowing across a desert road - that kid was just doin what he'd been 'toad' (black country vernacular)
'You're better than what we thought you'd be, you got one goal but it should be three',
'Well, now look here we're two one up and it looks like you're out the cup',
'We're the big team, you're the small, there you go mister - collect your own ball',
'But Simms and Wright had other ideas and between the three of them reduced that kid to tears'.

Otis

In the style of a generic C&W tune. In fact I've dedicated this to you, Otis - It's called 'A fistful of train tickets'.
'Like a tumbleweed blowing across a desert road - that kid was just doin what he'd been 'toad' (black country vernacular)
'You're better than what we thought you'd be, you got one goal but it should be three',
'Well, now look here we're two one up and it looks like you're out the cup',
'We're the big team, you're the small, there you go mister - collect your own ball',
'But Simms and Wright had other ideas and between the three of them reduced that kid to tears'.
Yeee haw

Mcbean

When Hadji popped the ball in Saturday and we launched into unbridled joy I hugged the guy next to me and fist pumped the guys behind - there was also a brilliant feeling of zero to 11/10 when looking at silent Wolves fans all around the ground who had woken up when going 2-1 up but brilliantly had their balloon punctured instantaneously in the 100 th minute - oh deep joy

Users who are viewing this thread