Robins celebration (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Can't remember what manager it was but O'Neil admitted in the past that he and the players he played with just downed tools to help get a manager sacked, he's not an ethical person.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

PVA

Inject Fran Healy GIF by Travis

bigfatronssba

You can’t always tell with Robins as to how much it means to him. He generally guards his emotions well. Proper old fashioned bloke in that regard.

It’s great to see in little snippets like this that he is still fully invested in our club.

Puts those rumours to bed about him quitting because he’s not happy

no_loyalty

The boy ball was holding onto the ball to slow the game down. A form of cheating. A but like Sa going down “injured” in the first half which allowed the team to get instructions as they couldn’t cope with our formation. The dark arts which backfired for them today
Add to that Sa falling on the ball a couple of times at the end to try and waste time 😂

ccfcchris

You can’t always tell with Robins as to how much it means to him. He generally guards his emotions well. Proper old fashioned bloke in that regard.

It’s great to see in little snippets like this that he is still fully invested in our club.

Puts those rumours to bed about him quitting because he’s not happy
He really does love it here. Why wouldn't he with what he's achieved.

HerneBayGaz

Grapes and sour spring to mind. Just wondering if Wolves had won the game would he had mentioned then. NO, get a life O'Neil. You are bitter and twisted. So much for your team targeting the fa Cup as a priority. Better luck next season...

larry_david

The boy ball was holding onto the ball to slow the game down. A form of cheating. A but like Sa going down “injured” in the first half which allowed the team to get instructions as they couldn’t cope with our formation. The dark arts which backfired for them today
I'd have honestly ran over to SA at full time and shook his hand enthusiastically and praised him for his superb diving.

Prick

Danceswithhorses

Previously liked O'Neill...speaks well, and thought he was a decent manager, but oh my, what a bitter old queen he is tonight.
Apparently, the 1st goal was definitely handball, and all his staff agreed...crikey everyone else must be wrong then.
Then Robins is 'disgusting' for celebrating in front of the ball kid who basically tried to be a smart prick, and failed miserably....life lesson kid !
They're just excuses for a poor performance, and evidence that he's a sore loser.
Respect for O'Neil lost...show some humility and be magnanimous dude.

Last edited:

Offhegoes

The ball boy would have been instructed to do that (don’t give the ball to Bidwell). Classless.
The fact he smiled at Robins whilst doing it…
MR is a gentleman, and has always had his teams play the right way.

messiahrobins

He’s apologised and so that is the end of it as far as I’m concerned.

As for the lad being “distressed” by it, well it sounds like he needs to toughen up a bit. He learnt a valuable lesson today.
I made a thread about this and the woke aspect of it. If the ball kid is distressed then he has no future in life clearly. How can anyone be distressed about someone celebrating? FFS.

skyblueelephant76

He’s apologised and so that is the end of it as far as I’m concerned.

As for the lad being “distressed” by it, well it sounds like he needs to toughen up a bit. He learnt a valuable lesson today.
He was probably just distressed because his team threw away a 2-1 lead in injury time. I doubt he'd have been in a happy mood even if Robins hadn't celebrated in front of him.

Users who are viewing this thread