ricoh rumour !!!! (1 Viewer)

Otis

I would think there are 2 authority bodies who will at the very least been primed about a change and that is West Midlands and Northampton police services, with the big kick-off less than a fortnight away I am certain they would both know, we need a spy in their respective camps.

No, that's stupid! Why would the police services know before a neighbour's son's, friend's dad and some insignificant bloke down the club shop?

letsallsingtogether

I heard that Tim Fisher was really Nikki Sinclair or was that Nikki is really Tim:thinking about:

Any way they reckon you never see the two together?

Astute

No, one used to be a man the other was half man half biscuit.

I feel a threat of litigation coming from this post. What biscuit would ever be willing to be associated with either of them two?

Otis

I feel a threat of litigation coming from this post. What biscuit would ever be willing to be associated with either of them two?

Well certainly not a Nice one.

Jammie Dodger or shortcake perhaps? Only in this case, more like Jammie Dodgy and fruitcake.

Astute

Well certainly not a Nice one.

Jammie Dodger or shortcake perhaps? Only in this case, more like Jammie Dodgy and fruitcake.

Fruitcake says it all.

The fruitcake still wouldn't be happy. One of them would refuse to pay and the other one would put a claim in for multiple packets.

Users who are viewing this thread