ricoh rumour !!!! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Thing is, anyone can say anything and some people will believe it.

Posh Spice was killed last night in a motorbike accident!

See, there you go. Give it a couple of hours or so and that will be all over the internet. Club shop? Seriously? Yeah, okay.

Kingokings204

Rumours as we have seen are not reliable. Who would of told him down the club shop? And why would they know any more than us anyway?

Again nothing will happen till the 590k is paid so it's bs really.

Nick

Administrator
Rumours as we have seen are not reliable. Who would of told him down the club shop? And why would they know any more than us anyway?

Again nothing will happen till the 590k is paid so it's bs really.

I guess the club shop staff may have been told to get ready and pack things so would know before us

Not that im saying it's true though!

Otis

Only a fool would believe this

Cue the stampede!

Probably something as simple as the staff being told there's a stock take and someone's just jumped to the conclusion that it means they are moving out (despite the fact that every year they have a stocktake).

Steve.B50

Who said anything about the shop closing or moving in the rumour?
Am sure IF they did go back to Ricoh they would keep that shop open as a failsafe. As we are led to believe it would be just a short term rental deal and they would only have use of the ground on match day, or time of game. The shop would not move until they own there own ground.
With regards to any such rumour that's what this site is all about and we need such things to keep us sane.

Last edited:

mrtrench

I guess the club shop staff may have been told to get ready and pack things so would know before us

Not that im saying it's true though!

You can imagine the conversations at SISU HQ can't you?

'OK, Tim - so we are now very close to agreeing a deal. By Wednesday we should have completed the negotiations and be able to announce. Can you prepare a plan so this all goes smoothly?'

'I will Joy, but there's just one thing worrying me.'

'What's that Tim?'.. Close up on Joy's face. She is showing her tender side. She reaches out to comfort Tim.

Pan to Tim. His face is in anguish. Dare he tell Joy?

Suddenly it all comes out. 'Joy, it's the club shop. They must have tens of replica shirts and fridge magnets to pack up. I just cannot see how they could possibly get that done it we wait until Wednesday to tell them. This could ruin the entire event.'

Camera back on Joy, a playful smile crosses her face. 'Yes, but I have a cunning plan. Tell them now. That will give them time to get in an expert packing company in. If we all pull together in numbers, we might even get all the key fobs packed up and moved.'

'Joy, you have saved the day! I'll get on the blower straight away'

Otis

Who said anything about the shop closing or moving in the rumour?
Am sure IF they did go back to Ricoh they would keep that shop open as a failsafe. As we are led to believe it would be just a short term rental deal and they would only have use of the ground on match day, or time of game. The shop would not move until they own there own ground.
With regards to any such rumour that's what this site is all about and we need such things to stop us sane.

Surely we want to keep sane don't we, rather than stop being so.

ccfc92

Cue the stampede!

Probably something as simple as the staff being told there's a stock take and someone's just jumped to the conclusion that it means they are moving out (despite the fact that every year they have a stocktake).

Didn't they have an end of season stock take a few months ago that everyone went mad On here over?

Otis

Didn't they have an end of season stock take a few months ago that everyone went mad On here over?

Maybe, but as there is so little stock these days and hardly anyone is buying any City stuff anymore, they've probably been told to carry out another stock take so they can remove all the cobwebs that have formed around the members of staff on the tills.

RegTheDonk

Stuart Linnell tweeted last night that Tim Fisher had replied to him yesterday saying there is no deal.
But of course if you choose to believe a rumour started on an internet forum sourced from the club shop employees, you can.

that sounded really depressing till I looked and you missed out "yet"

James Smith

Cue the stampede!

We have a stock take every quarter, once a year would be nice. In any event a move doesn't guarantee it's to the Ricoh it could just be to other premises. Insert your own joke about rent and moving to another county here.

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

In fact feel sure something's happening, body language, media activity etc., question is will the outcome be what's expected?
If the first one doesn't work, try another, if that don't work, try a third e.t.c...

In the end, they're guesses, and blinded hope.

Gint11

My next door neighbours lad is in the CCFC academy (13s). He went to the Nuneaton friendly with his lad and a certain first teamers dad(won't mention names) and he said a rent deal has been agreed, was due to be signed privately and revealed on or after 7th August. Believe me or not but its fairly reliable.

Nick

Administrator
My next door neighbours lad is in the CCFC academy (13s). He went to the Nuneaton friendly with his lad and a certain first teamers dad(won't mention names) and he said a rent deal has been agreed, was due to be signed privately and revealed on or after 7th August. Believe me or not but its fairly reliable.

Connor Thomas by any chance?

Otis

Was it the real Conor Thomas' dad, or the fake one?

In fact, you sure your neighbour's son is in the real CCFC academy and not the fake CCFC academy?

Users who are viewing this thread