ricoh rumour !!!! (2 Viewers)

J

Jack Griffin

I guess the club shop staff may have been told to get ready and pack things so would know before us

Not that im saying it's true though!

More likely to mean they're closing the shop because it makes a loss or the shop rent is going up.

RoboCCFC90

Rumours as we have seen are not reliable. Who would of told him down the club shop? And why would they know any more than us anyway?

Again nothing will happen till the 590k is paid so it's bs really.

I disagree with that!

Someone told me in the Club shop that the new Away Shirt would be in White and then it was a rumour, but it turned out to be correct.

Otis

Except white isn't in the the rainbow is it ???

Exactly my point!

Besides white and black there's not many colours to choose from is there. Very easy to guess a football kit colour. There's hardly a lot of different colours through the leagues.

Noggin

There's only so many colours to pick from the rainbow.

all the colours of the rainbow together are white.

He's joking though isn't he? there is every reason to believe the club shop would know the colour of a kit before it's announced, there is no reason to believe they would know we were going back to the ricoh.

percy

all the colours of the rainbow together are white.

He's joking though isn't he? there is every reason to believe the club shop would know the colour of a kit before it's announced, there is no reason to believe they would know we were going back to the ricoh.

I'm not sure about all the colours together being white

Noggin

I'm not sure about all the colours together being white

all the colours of the rainbow together are white, thats what a rainbow is, white light split through a prism (raindrop).

all the colours of paint mixed together no thats not white of course.

Noggin

you are talking about light tho. white as a pigment is not in the rainbow.

I was talking about light because a rainbow is light, there is no non light based rainbow. Anyway not really something we need to debate is it?

Otis

It is going off tangent somewhat. :whistle:

My point was that the guy said the kit would be white and I'm saying that besides white there's hardly a lot of other colours to pick from. Very easy to just have a guess and get it right, so just because the bloke said it and he got it right doesn't necessarily mean the club shop have the lowdown on all that's happening at Coventry City FC.

Last edited:

Kingokings204

I disagree with that!

Someone told me in the Club shop that the new Away Shirt would be in White and then it was a rumour, but it turned out to be correct.

Can't tell if you're joking. An away shirt to a deal for the Ricoh is a bit different tbf

RoboCCFC90

Can't tell if you're joking. An away shirt to a deal for the Ricoh is a bit different tbf

I am just highlighting that not all things said in the Club shop are totally untruthful, however we find know truthful this one is..

Otis

Even if it does come true though Robo, it doesn't mean the person hasn't simply guessed.

RegTheDonk

My next door neighbours lad is in the CCFC academy (13s). He went to the Nuneaton friendly with his lad and a certain first teamers dad(won't mention names) and he said a rent deal has been agreed, was due to be signed privately and revealed on or after 7th August. Believe me or not but its fairly reliable.

Cool, lets hope that happens.

covmark

I was talking about light because a rainbow is light, there is no non light based rainbow. Anyway not really something we need to debate is it?
No, no, please carry on. It beats the usual crap arguments on here.

Kingokings204

I am just highlighting that not all things said in the Club shop are totally untruthful, however we find know truthful this one is..

Don't get me wrong I hope they know and are correct. It would make my year to come back to the Ricoh for start of the season. Fingers crossed

wingy

Don't get me wrong I hope they know and are correct. It would make my year to come back to the Ricoh for start of the season. Fingers crossed

Does the shop or Conors dad add any more weight than from Fisher plus one I heard ,bar the timeframe has slipped 4 weeks .

If this was hush hush signed In private seems too many people are In the know.

pipkin73

Like I have said before, I have a member of family working for the club.
They have now left employment with the club and been employed by the Ricoh complex (he decided he had better job security with them). His wages have not changed, or terms of contract other than the employer. He has been employed to keep the Ricoh pitch up to league standard.

This is NOT new news, this happened over a year ago. What I can say is that the pitch is ready to go with no notice, it has been kept ready to go for our return. But he has heard nothing about a return being signed for on the 7th, as far as he is concerned talks might be happening but the grounds keepers have not heard anything to back this up.

I hope he is being kept in the dark and as the pitch is up to league standard he does not need to be informed. But all the info he has gave me in the past has been correct.

I hardly ever post on here, but if you check back I have never told lies.

I wish we were back for the start of the season, but I can't see it. From the tone he uses I don't see us being back within the next couple of months.

Hope i am wrong PUSB

Sky_Blue_Daz

If its true im buying a season ticket each for me and otis

Astute

There is a good chance that something is happening.

The last comment from SISU didn't mention continuing with litigation. And a continuation of the JR looks fruitless and expensive. The money due will be decided on in just over a week. A return for our club should be best for everyone involved other than Northampton.

All this depends on Joy giving up on her aim whilst saving face and not demanding too much. These three points make me think no deal has been done :(

Astute

Why not be like RFC and buy me at least 4 season tickets!! :claping hands:

Because he isn't like RFC. He is calling you morbidly obese by suggesting you need at least four seats. Or can't you see an insult when you get one?

CCFC PimpRail

I've heard they haven't been paying the rent on the Shop, in an attempt to ruin the Gallagher business park, forcing them to go bankrupt to buy them cheap in a fire sale of assets. They are also claiming they want a share of the rent from other revenues on the site such as Argos and McDonald's, as the ccfc shop brings literally dozens of people to the area every week.

Astute

I've heard they haven't been paying the rent on the Shop, in an attempt to ruin the Gallagher business park, forcing them to go bankrupt to buy them cheap in a fire sale of assets. They are also claiming they want a share of the rent from other revenues on the site such as Argos and McDonald's, as the ccfc shop brings literally dozens of people to the area every week.

The worse thing is if it was true nobody would be surprised.

Otis

I've heard the Gallagher Retail Park is a viable business without the CCFC shop/ :whistle:

rupert_bear

I would think there are 2 authority bodies who will at the very least been primed about a change and that is West Midlands and Northampton police services, with the big kick-off less than a fortnight away I am certain they would both know, we need a spy in their respective camps.

Users who are viewing this thread