Richard Keys (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Some one needs to block or ban this nob head. Purely just a wum and don't for him the time of day. Proved numerous times to be a liar and told me he thought the council were pooing themselves and would do a deal on the court steps? What a prick.

Need to get all of his numerous posts like jacks stating we are never coming home etc and make him look a fool although the damage has been done to him. Why he still posts here god only knows? Not one person takes him seriously. Silly really.

Naaaw, he is entertaining.. frankly if anyone looked over my posting history (or most likely anyones) they'd find contradictions.

I think the most laughable thing is his certainty in an uncertain & fluid situation, at least I've usually got the good sense to say 'in my opinion' & not 'it will/never will happen'.

Joe Elliott belongs in the era of local businessmen owning clubs, players having a pint pre game, etc etc. Like Richardson and McGinnity he was out of his depth as soon as football became big business.

Stick to corporate hospitality and leave running a multimillion pound business to the pros. And that doesn't mean Joy "I know nothing about football!" Seppala.

You sure that Joy is not a 'Pro'?

theferret

Just as I thought , people hiding behind keyboards having a pop . No real reasons for bile given

Quite right. I doubt anyone on here would walk up to Keys and call him a 'c-unit' to his face if they saw him on Friday.

And as for Hoffman being a 'failure', yeah, I'm sure the multi-millionaire former Vice-Chairman of Barclays Bank and current board member of VISA Europe and Trinity Mirror feels like a complete loser as he lounges next his swimming pool sucking on a Strawberry Daiquiri. Fuck me.

I've never met the guy, and I've had nothing to do with Keys either, but nothing they have done in public justifies hating them - life's too short for all that.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
From what I have read here Keys hasn't really said anything just let slip a line and people have jumped on it.

I wouldn't want any of them involved in the club going forward. Hoffman and Elliott have been part of the problem. To be objective and honest about it, they have provided very little tangible evidence of a solution that actually works. Keys is irrelevant (and yes I used to know him). If any of them have got potential investors put the two sides together and stop blowing smoke up peoples arses with these silly PR games in the press and on twitter. As has been proven recently when talks are held in private then solutions can be found for the good of club and stadium.

Take the emotion and personalities out of it and you are left with fact of not a lot of good having been achieved by any of them as far as a CCFC solution is concerned. The £1 deal, the supposed offers to buy, the frankly strange loan/rent deals, the involvement of American investors that blow hot and cold, the involvement with SISU when it suited, the involvement with past regimes, the lack of any cohesive or workable plan when involved, the way they have tried to manipulate fans groups, the fact it is all done by press or twitter etc do not fill me with any great confidence that their involvement would enhance OUR club.

The fact that all three by luck, judgement or design have made themselves high profile does not make them better or more important CCFC fans than anyone else. Nor I suspect would any of them be risking much or any of their own money. That doesn't make them bad people..... but the right people for CCFC now ???? ..... not in any way sure of that at all

Wouldn't want Hoffman, Elliott or Keys involved in taking our club forward other than the slight possibility they might introduce someone who could - and lets be honest those people could make their own introductions it isn't as if CCFC problems haven't been well publicised. Not only that but if SISU wanted out you might think they would do a bit of searching and introducing themselves

Can we not for a couple of weeks put aside all the silly games and just enjoy the fact the team is hard to beat and above all back at the Ricoh !!!!

Just my informed opinion and I could be wrong. Others might know or will think differently. But no thanks to the three amigos

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Some one needs to block or ban this nob head. Purely just a wum and don't for him the time of day. Proved numerous times to be a liar and told me he thought the council were pooing themselves and would do a deal on the court steps? What a prick.

Need to get all of his numerous posts like jacks stating we are never coming home etc and make him look a fool although the damage has been done to him. Why he still posts here god only knows? Not one person takes him seriously. Silly really.

Has he abused anybody? Why the need for abuse? Yes he is probably full of crap, but no need for the abuse is there?

letsallsingtogether

So were McGinnity or Robinson bad from the start? Or were they the messiahs in most fans eyes?

Lead everyone up the garden path never heard anyone complain until they left in a cloud of smoke.

So everything they did was to rip off the Club and put it in Debt just like 99% of the Football Clubs in the country.

Unfortunately there is nothing stopping anyone else doing the same as the football authorities allow it to happen, in fact it is a prerequisite on the application form.

That is why the Authorities need to get their acts together, but while these same people are paying their inflated wages not much will change.:mad:

Shame Elliott believed Robinson, McGinnity et. al as well eh...

Charitably, the man has spectacularly poor judgement and shouldn't be let near our club boardroom ever again.

As for Hoffman, he claims not to know what SISU were about. Given his career I find that very hard to believe... I could have told him, others could have told him... his career in fact probably sees him work with organisations who have departments who are, in fact, just like SISU...

They've had their time, they've failed. Pretty pointless getting rid of the failures of the present to put in place the failures of the past - that'd be truly, truly crazy.

Why not bring Richardson back while we're at it?

Kingokings204

Has he abused anybody? Why the need for abuse? Yes he is probably full of crap, but no need for the abuse is there?

Sorry Nick, I aplogise but the poster serves no purpose and just winds people up for no reason. I don't understand that.

Sky Blue Dal

I like Keysie .. Top Sky Blue fan.

At least he puts us in the national media limelight. Keys, Gould and the Mighty Quinn did a good job getting talksport on our side.

Last edited:

Godiva

From what I have read here Keys hasn't really said anything just let slip a line and people have jumped on it.

I wouldn't want any of them involved in the club going forward. Hoffman and Elliott have been part of the problem. To be objective and honest about it, they have provided very little tangible evidence of a solution that actually works. Keys is irrelevant (and yes I used to know him). If any of them have got potential investors put the two sides together and stop blowing smoke up peoples arses with these silly PR games in the press and on twitter. As has been proven recently when talks are held in private then solutions can be found for the good of club and stadium.

Take the emotion and personalities out of it and you are left with fact of not a lot of good having been achieved by any of them as far as a CCFC solution is concerned. The £1 deal, the supposed offers to buy, the frankly strange loan/rent deals, the involvement of American investors that blow hot and cold, the involvement with SISU when it suited, the involvement with past regimes, the lack of any cohesive or workable plan when involved, the way they have tried to manipulate fans groups, the fact it is all done by press or twitter etc do not fill me with any great confidence that their involvement would enhance OUR club.

The fact that all three by luck, judgement or design have made themselves high profile does not make them better or more important CCFC fans than anyone else. Nor I suspect would any of them be risking much or any of their own money. That doesn't make them bad people..... but the right people for CCFC now ???? ..... not in any way sure of that at all

Wouldn't want Hoffman, Elliott or Keys involved in taking our club forward other than the slight possibility they might introduce someone who could - and lets be honest those people could make their own introductions it isn't as if CCFC problems haven't been well publicised. Not only that but if SISU wanted out you might think they would do a bit of searching and introducing themselves

Can we not for a couple of weeks put aside all the silly games and just enjoy the fact the team is hard to beat and above all back at the Ricoh !!!!

Just my informed opinion and I could be wrong. Others might know or will think differently. But no thanks to the three amigos

Excellent post.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry Nick, I aplogise but the poster serves no purpose and just winds people up for no reason. I don't understand that.

I don't really see why people get so angry about it. Yes, he should maybe be filed in the bullshit section with Hoffman etc but some people get into a rage about it.

Monners

I met Keys Warsaw train station during Euro 2012 - he was more interested in taking photos of trains than giving it the big "I am" - seemed a decent enough chap - unlike his mate Andy Gray who behaved like a complete cock.

Also met Hoffman in a pub near Northampton in pre Sisu times (might have been before he was a c**t - others can put me right on that I'm sure). 'Er Indoors worked for Barclays at the time and pointed him out to me as Cov fan. Shouted "Sky Blue Army" to him (was a bit tiddly) - he seemed ok to me.

Hope this helps the discussion :)

rightumpty

rEALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THE IDIOTS ON HERE WHO CRITICISE THESE PEOPLE. DO THEY EXPECT THEY CAN DO ANYTHING WHILE SISU DIG THERE HEELS IN IN AN ATTEMPT TO KILL OF OUR CLUB.
GET REAL.

Users who are viewing this thread