Richard Keys (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Apologies if this has been mentioned on another thread. Anyone picked up on Keysys comments on twitter today. States he has a ticket for Friday and when given grief by a few supporters who recall he said he wouldnt go again while sisu are in charge he has responded that he is going with Gary Hoffman for a very good purpose... He also goes on to say he will discuss this more on Talksport on Sat night. Not like Richard to drum up hype around himself...

skybluejelly

the very good purpose is that Hoffman is paying and he wants to get pissed on free champagne....ps that's good enough reason for me as well

Bob Latchford

I'd rather trust Dracula with the blood bank,than that ego maniac orangutan.

RFC

Self publicist who has been totally wrong about almost everything so far but I'd guess he'll convince Gary to bring in a new saviour!

Maybe, Preston Haskell IV? Or another mug who'll take-over all our debts and throw millions of ££££££££££££££££££££££££'s at the club.

In your dreams but not mine.

skybluetony176

Self publicist who has been totally wrong about almost everything so far but I'd guess he'll convince Gary to bring in a new saviour!

Maybe, Preston Haskell IV? Or another mug who'll take-over all our debts and throw millions of ££££££££££££££££££££££££'s at the club.

In your dreams but not mine.

Be a nice change from owners who create debt by throwing millions of £££££££££££££££££££ at lawyers.

rupert_bear

Richard Keys ! top bloke and Sky Blue die hard. And if he is cooking up something great. Has good contacts and would only act in the best interest for HIS club, works for Arabs now doesn't he ? And what debts ? Surely they were swept away with administration ?

RFC

Richard Keys ! top bloke and Sky Blue die hard. And if he is cooking up something great. Has good contacts and would only act in the best interest for HIS club, works for Arabs now doesn't he ? And what debts ? Surely they were swept away with administration ?

Very funny, still laughing. PUSB!

skybluedan

your joking right? The man is a dick but just smaller.......

Rusty Trombone

Try and get a grip as ........ Let's just wait & see.

Oh I forgot about mentioning we'd be back @ the Ricoh in a matter of weeks at the start of August.

Lot's to look forward to including a new Stadium!

You've said many things, like a good palmist (not in a rude way) you're bound to get some things right. Sadly for you we remember all the wrong things as well.

I've said all along we'd be back, do I win a prize?

Talking of the new stadium, have you got any figures yet to show how we'll be better off with one?

skybluetony176

Oh I forgot about mentioning we'd be back @ the Ricoh in a matter of weeks at the start of August.

Just proves that if you throw enough shit some of it will stick.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

You can't figure out how to use that 'sarcasm' emoji either, no? As you can't actually be serious, right?

letsallsingtogether

New stadium you told us that last September. Still waiting?

As for going back to the Ricoh it wasn't really a secret was it.

So what else have you heard we have heard plenty but not ready to reveal all will be out soon?

You may even hear it at the ground on Friday.

Real Juicy stuff as well, Stuff we have known about for months but just waiting for others to leak it out........

Do you want me to give you a Give you a clue?

Rusty Trombone

New stadium you told us that last September. Still waiting?

As for going back to the Ricoh it wasn't really a secret was it.

So what else have you heard we have heard plenty but not ready to reveal all will be out soon?

You may even hear it at the ground on Friday.

Real Juicy stuff as well, Stuff we have known about for months but just waiting for others to leak it out........

Do you want me to give you a Give you a clue?

This better not be about a statue of Joy.

Buster

Serious question , don't all shout at once cus I've seen the depth of feeling against them but ,why are Gary Hoffman ,Joe Eliot and Richard Keys so hated by CCFC forum posters ? They do seem to want the best for the club ,or is that a part of some dastardly plot to fool us all ?

NorthernWisdom

Serious question , don't all shout at once cus I've seen the depth of feeling against them but ,why are Gary Hoffman ,Joe Eliot and Richard Keys so hated by CCFC forum posters ? They do seem to want the best for the club ,or is that a part of some dastardly plot to fool us all ?
I want the best for the club, but would you want me in charge?

Actually, I've backed and been involved with an infinitely fewer number of failed boards than either Elliott or Hoffman...

rupert_bear

Why ? Because they are there to be shot at. They put their heads above the parapet two or three years ago, tried to oust sisu, failed, but at least had a go, and look what happened, three years in division 3 and a year playing in Northampton, shame the same venom wasn't reserved for those who put us there !

Last edited:

lewys33

This is the guy who claims that Malky Mackay was out of order for his discriminative comments to the head of recruitment in the workplace. Keys is a fucking moron. Close thread.

SkyblueBazza

Let's face it Keys probably has enough dosh himself to link up with Hoff & put a bid in...especially if he's found a wealthy Arab to help too!

PUSB

letsallsingtogether

There biggest failure and they would admit it to your face, is they believed Sisu when they first came a bit like most posters on here.

They have now seen the error of their ways and tried/trying to change it.

Some people just like slagging everyone and everything Coventry, and then make out they are supporters?????

Why ? Because they are there to be shot at. They put their heads above the parapet two or three years ago, tried to oust sisu, failed, but at least had a go, and look what happened, three years in division 3 and a year playing in Northampton

Samo

Apologies if this has been mentioned on another thread. Anyone picked up on Keysys comments on pop
twitter today. States he has a ticket for Friday and when given grief by a few supporters who recall he said he wouldnt go again while sisu are in charge he has responded that he is going with Gary Hoffman for a very good purpose... He also goes on to say he will discuss this more on Talksport on Sat night. Not like Richard to drum up hype around himself...

Such bollocks this because the implication is that they will be there for business purpose. If that were the case, would it be in the evening with a match on?

Users who are viewing this thread