Request to waive NDA - email to Wasps, CCFC & Sisu (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Assuming it's the same account, I first noticed him really going after them for some dodgy parking and traffic fines they were dishing out and getting results

capel & collindridge

Tweets in Post 204, 205 and 209 are all unavailable.

I'm sure it means nothing at all. Just a little local difficulty. I'm sure they will happily re-tweet them. If not, does anyone have a screenshot? ;-)

clint van damme

Tom approached me yesterday after we published our email. He's very much helping to push Wasps for a response too.

he definitely seems like an upgrade on recent 'journalists' they've had. Though in fairness the bar is about as low as is possible.

clint van damme

Forgive my ignorance, but who’s Richard Heneghan?

that's the fella who tweeted the other day that there had been a big fall out between Warwick uni bigwigs and the CCC. I never book marked it and then couldn't find it. I did mention it in an earlier post though.

Skyblueweeman

Genuinely turning into a soap opera. You can write a movie script out of all this.

As 'exciting' as it all is, I just hope that it leads to something positive for us. I think I'm pretty done with the Ricoh now as well...although if we end up back there as sole tennants/owners of some capacity then I'm sure I'll grow to love it again.

Very cynical about the new stadium at UoW but if it happens, great. Just means the next 5-8 years are going to be tough if we're playing outside Cov for that long. The clubs vision and strategy will need to be spot on to see us through the years until any new stadium is built.

kg82

A
that's the fella who tweeted the other day that there had been a big fall out between Warwick uni bigwigs and the CCC. I never book marked it and then couldn't find it. I did mention it in an earlier post though.
Ah, I did see you mention that.

ajsccfc

Guarantee if the council and Wasps are confirmed as Billy bullshitters, the people who hunt down tweets shouting 'yeah, but Sisu - ' won't change a thing. I say people, I mean that person with all the accounts

jordan210

giphy.gif

jordan210

The longer it goes on, the more it feels like they're scrabbling around trying to find a way out of it that limits damage. Don't expect them to agree to it.

i would assume first thing this morning they would have been talking to legal bods and going from there

Sky Blue Pete

The longer it goes on, the more it feels like they're scrabbling around trying to find a way out of it that limits damage. Don't expect them to agree to it.
An injunction from wasps to Ccfc and Sisu would be a bold move as someone else has put on the boddy thread

MalcSB

Highly doubtful however if meant by financial injections with nothing in return.

Unless by propping up, that would include payment holidays etc - not unusual under Covid.

It's pretty obvious CCC are invested politically in the Wasps project, so hardly a shock they'd do what they could to preserve it, but I doubt it'd even get to Coombe Abbey levels, although there is a precedent for support there, support in that way would be highly unusual for a sports team to end up state controlled!
IF the Ricoh was sold undervalue, as per the EU complaint, then -yes - CCC have propped up the wasps financially

Users who are viewing this thread