Request to waive NDA - email to Wasps, CCFC & Sisu

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

May 27, 2016
The Cayman Islands.
Fucking hell. All coming out now isn't it?

Makes you wonder, why are Wasps so desperate to protect CCC?

It's you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. 😉😉😉

oldfiver

Mar 25, 2011
Just leaves the caterers doesn’t it?

I hope they’re being asked to just drop the bit about the indemnity and not the commercial details.
We might also find out what other parties are included but not as signatories

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
The owner is the same as wasps and they haven’t either have they?
No but a general “drop the NDA” leaves them the caterers to hide behind because of commercial sensitivity (and I wasn’t going to do this but fuck it as you’re on my case again: which is exactly what I said before this broke and got shit on here because I didn’t believe the council were the third party in the NDA. I explicitly said Wasps were hiding behind the caterers. Just saying).

oldfiver

Mar 25, 2011
No but a general “drop the NDA” leaves them the caterers to hide behind because of commercial sensitivity (and I wasn’t going to do this but fuck it as you’re on my case again: which is exactly what I said before this broke and got shit on here because I didn’t believe the council were the third party in the NDA. I explicitly said Wasps were hiding behind the caterers. Just saying).
Are you as confident they are not included as an excluded party?

Reactions: covcity4life

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
I didn’t believe the council were the third party in the NDA. I explicitly said Wasps were hiding behind the caterers. Just saying).
If that fails they can hide behind the massive pile of cash the council have just handed them!

Skyblueweeman

Dec 7, 2011
Portsmouth
Gilbert posted it on the Cov FB forum earlier as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
From Delaware North? Certainly wouldn't be the chairman/owner - doubt he even knows about the situation, it's small fry to them. Imagine it'd be someone senior within their UK arm.
Or one of their partners

Magwitch

Jun 5, 2018
if there had been no hope there would have been little point in opening negotiations. Perhaps there was hope that Andy Street could have had some influence in that regard.
Isn’t there an election for mayor imminent?