Request to waive NDA - email to Wasps, CCFC & Sisu (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Eh? I'm simply saying that they have been asked a direct question and have given a direct answer, that being they would agree to lift it if others did. It takes some incredible mental gymnastics to somehow spin this into some sort of 'typical SISU' take. What should she have said in response to the question? Would you have preferred no, or perhaps no reply.

I've no idea what you want here. I think what you're saying is, that even if the club have evidence that categorically proves Wasps are lying and negotiated in bad faith, even if it was beyond question, you'd still rather not see it. Well I would, so we'll just disagree
Well I'd rather it was arbitrated than released as a PR game. Last time we got different perspectives depending on how and why information was released

mr_monkey

I was responding to a post! As it happens I ministries the meaning, but b frankly n your n own lack of awareness suggests you're not in a position to patronise.

Wasn't ment to be patronising more that if you are going to comment on things try and have all the facts that's all rather than going off someone else opinion because it matches your own blinkered view

mr_monkey

Not really. You're showing yourself up however. The binaries are common in this board...

I'd love to know how? Just because I don't share your blinkered hatred of sisu doesn't mean I'm showing myself up, it just means that I'm willing to give them a chance after all the good stuff and changes they have made over the last 3 years as people can change and learn from their mistakes you know

You will also have to translate what the common binaries are as I don't apear to be as clever as you so I'm lost with that one I'm affraid

Skyblueweeman

Exactly. Wasps claim no indemnity was requested. All the club have to do is produce a document that contradicts that and it's check mate. Wasps will not lift the NDA, they're up to their cauliflower ears in a pool of bullshit.
Have a like for the cauliflower ears reference alone

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

It’s been suggested that Coventry city council could be propping up wasps financially. Could this really happen with tax payers money? I don’t believe it could be the case.... could it?

Sky Blue Pete

It’s been suggested that Coventry city council could be propping up wasps financially. Could this really happen with tax payers money? I don’t believe it could be the case.... could it?
Ask your councillor? Oh you can’t you’ll have to go through the comms team as they’ve stopped individual councillors replying

NorthernWisdom

now that would be the “smoking gun” I would think
Highly doubtful however if meant by financial injections with nothing in return.

Unless by propping up, that would include payment holidays etc - not unusual under Covid.

It's pretty obvious CCC are invested politically in the Wasps project, so hardly a shock they'd do what they could to preserve it, but I doubt it'd even get to Coombe Abbey levels, although there is a precedent for support there, support in that way would be highly unusual for a sports team to end up state controlled!

Sky Blue Pete

Highly doubtful however if meant by financial injections with nothing in return.

Unless by propping up, that would include payment holidays etc - not unusual under Covid.

It's pretty obvious CCC are invested politically in the Wasps project, so hardly a shock they'd do what they could to preserve it, but I doubt it'd even get to Coombe Abbey levels, although there is a precedent for support there, support in that way would be highly unusual for a sports team to end up state controlled!
You’d think a simple foi would sort that. Certainly a question to ask Cllr Duggins and Martin reeves when we meet up

NorthernWisdom

You’d think a simple foi would sort that. Certainly a question to ask Cllr Duggins and Martin reeves when we meet up
Commercial confidentiality - FOIs tell you little once economics is involved.

Again, it's open to interpretation really. Martin Reeves turns up to Ricoh events, and it's obvious they see the Wasps project as mutually beneficial for it to succeed.

cc84cov

Wasps silent today ? 👀

Strange that isn’t it,you would think after Dave Boddy statement they would be coming back surely to argue their point ?

Finally they are being seen for what they are & this is just the start of it once this ball starts rolling who knows where it could end up we are on the front foot
I feel Wasps & council know what’s coming we just need to be patient.

Frostie

Wasps silent today ? 👀

Strange that isn’t it,you would think after Dave Boddy statement they would be coming back surely to argue their point ?

Finally they are being seen for what they are & this is just the start of it once this ball starts rolling who knows where it could end up we are on the front foot
I feel Wasps & council know what’s coming we just need to be patient.

All they've got is the Andy Goode PR offensive.

Problem is he's terrible at it - proven to lie & mislead & as soon as he's called out he shuts up & tries another angle. The guy's a cretin.

Users who are viewing this thread