Referee (4 Viewers)

Grendel

Well you really showed him you aren’t a simpleton with that one

See why he left the Sunderland forum…the last response to him was a classic - I think I need a rest in a French icu

Grendel

So you are. Like you say as Boosh you never chose to change your name yet we all know you changed your name as Boosh.

No I was referring to the poster known as Dog

pusbccfc

Even the Watford fans are baffled how we didn't get at least 1 penalty.

Covcraig@bury

I’m pretty sure he had a few quid on some kind of bundle bet . He was shocking … the Lino who elbowed that scoucer I have more respect for !!

Astute

Why are you interrogating me
So you have had several user names on here....banned each time.....and keep coming back because you need to be liked by strangers?

So what do you normally get banned for? 🤔

Londonccfcfan

Just seen the Gyokores strangulation on Sky as well...jeez ..that fella had both his hands up around his his neck.

The Sky commentators and are baffled. Totally inept referee.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I can see why he booked fadz, ball carried on toward the goal as if the player had knocked it past fadz, he hadn’, it was the angle he came in at but could understand that.
for the penalty shout, that was just unreal and both Lino and ref looked at each other and bottled it, the handball that followed straight after, again, understand as protecting his body but hands are up around his chest, is that a natural position and allowed?

Terry Gibson's perm

Keith Stroud is the worst referee I've ever seen. Think this is the 3rd time he has officiated this season and been atrocious every game. He should be struck off the referees list. Disgraceful performance!!

I think they said it was his fifth time how lucky can we be getting to watch him every eight or so games.

skybluegod

I can see why he booked fadz, ball carried on toward the goal as if the player had knocked it past fadz, he hadn’, it was the angle he came in at but could understand that.
for the penalty shout, that was just unreal and both Lino and ref looked at each other and bottled it, the handball that followed straight after, again, understand as protecting his body but hands are up around his chest, is that a natural position and allowed?

For the handball it's not about if the hand is just in an unnatural position. it's whether it made his body unnaturally bigger which it didn't it would have just hit his chest so that call was correct. The others completely agree.

pusbccfc

I can't. Just watched Matt SB's vlog on YouTube. It's an incredible tackle. Their player got straight up too. It's a very strange decision like the majority yesterday.

ovduk78

We got lucky at Blackpool & yesterday were unlucky. I don't remember a thread on here calling the ref & lino cheats or for VAR after Blackpool. In its current guise I don't want VAR anywhere let alone the championship & I would prefer not to have it at all.

Nick

Administrator
Will be interesting to see if the ref gets any sort of punishment for his numerous mistakes.

He had no control over the game for large parts, he was constantly just going with whatever the Watford players shouted at him.

Users who are viewing this thread