Referee (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Two back to back to back games where the referee has not been a disgrace.

That was one of the worst refereeing displays I've seen ever at the CBS. Fell for the Watford timewasting and constant fouls.

Controversial with everything going on the PL at the moment but I'd take VAR next season.

I haven't even mentioned the clearest penalty you'll see in England today.

Briles

I still maintain the worst ref display this season was against Luton but today was shocking

Briles

That was one of the worst penalty decisions you're ever likely to see. How neither the lino or the ref could see it was a foul, is beyond belief.

It's because cuffey clipped his own heel. Ref didn't think it was because he'd been fking pulled back and clipped by the defender in the first place

Astute

Please no VAR. It’s just not worth it.
Would have been worth it today. 2 clear penalty shouts and most probably a sending off. Refs would give more decisions if they knew their performance was being scrutinised.

Today the ref was a joke. Nothing unusual for him.

Astute

One Godden penalty isn’t worth a lifetime of watching idiot refs fiddle with a replay screen and telling me the goal I just celebrated didn’t actually happen.
One penalty?

Did we watch the same game?

David O'Day

It's because cuffey clipped his own heel. Ref didn't think it was because he'd been fking pulled back and clipped by the defender in the first place
The lino was about 10 yards away and looking right at it

Grendel

Would have been worth it today. 2 clear penalty shouts and most probably a sending off. Refs would give more decisions if they knew their performance was being scrutinised.

Today the ref was a joke. Nothing unusual for him.

Oddly you can’t have it for one game

pusbccfc

One Godden penalty isn’t worth a lifetime of watching idiot refs fiddle with a replay screen and telling me the goal I just celebrated didn’t actually happen.

Works fairly well in Europe and intentionally.

Astute

You’re missing my point - fans getting (rightfully) upset about bad decisions in this game or that game are sleepwalking us into changes like VAR which will ruin the game for generations.
I get your point.

But how about how poor so many refs are at this level? Today cost us 2 points most probably.

pusbccfc

Often referees give contentious penalties for anything when they have got many decisions wrong. Not today.

Just remembered that McFadzean one in the first half. So poor.

Grendel

Robins said would be a soft penalty

Grendel

Who said one game?

So O'Hare doesn't get fouled constantly and nothing given? Gyokeres gets every foul?

VAR isn’t every foul?

Grendel

And yet again with your comments......who said every foul?

What games regarding o hare abs Gyokeres are you referring to?

Grendel

I disagree. To be fair, not sure if Robins will have seen a replay yet.

he has said he went down too late and too easily and should have picked a pass out

Users who are viewing this thread