Reda in with the Wednesday fans (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

He is being a tosser. I would sack him off, not worth 10 games a season.

steve82

I personally am not bothered if reda was watching a former club. He's not fit to be part of our match day squad, not like he's called in sick to go the football with his mates!!! (We've all done it) like others have said, where's Stokes, Lawton, Burge, Connor Thomas? Are they exempt because they earn less. How much as Connor Thomas took from us in his time here if you go down that route.
Sam Ricketts, how much has he took for his piss poor season? I'll buy him his wolves ticket or Hulls for this Saturday to get rid of him.
Just seems like a hate campaign as he's injury prone. Let it go.

Sterling Archer

Carl Baker was loved by MK Dons fans in his POTY season there. They didn't have any uproar when he won it. Not a chance Cov fans ruined that vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Carl Baker was loved by MK Dons fans in his POTY season there. They didn't have any uproar when he won it. Not a chance Cov fans ruined that vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Don't seem so keen these days.

Sterling Archer

Really? Don't seem so keen these days.

Yeah, I work with a couple of MK Dons fans. They said he was fantastic during their promotion season, a common belief amongst all their fans, they couldn't believe Pressley had chucked him on the scrap heap.

Injury problems this year and age catching up with him now though apparently.

Brylowes

Mowbray had better speak to the Former Players Association & CWR as well as they have had former players who now play for other teams as their guest this season.

If they want to restrict what players do in their free time they should really have a policy on it, stupid to rely on someone to not do something they haven't been told they can't do. Not like he was out pissed or got in a punch up.

Odd thing to say. Surely its allowed or its not.

According to twitter he was there with a Wednesday supporting mate who was celebrating his birthday. The crowd recognised him and started singing his name and he responded. Saw Wednesday supporters tweeting that he was happy to take photos and after he was recognised MADE SURE TO GO DOWN TO THE DISABLED SECTION TO HAVE A CHAT
WITH THEM.

Not sure its a great idea for the manager to be making comments like that before he's bothered to speak to the player.
I'm just surprised he wasn't in the disabled section

Sky Blue Harry H

Won't play for us again. He is what what we all thought he was - a great influence on the pitch, a talisman, and injury prone. Can't get worked up over this. David Bell being given a 4 year contract - now that was galling! ;)

Kingokings204

Sorry still can't see the big deal here. Baker comes and watches us all the time. He is a fan as are his kids. He has been up many times this season whilst injured and I don't see the mk paper or mk fans in a tis. Why? Because no one cares.

If you moan about this then I'm really struggling tbh.

Otis

Don't be silly. Its obvious that if Reda was in the stands the team would have played much better and we'd have won easily.
Yes agree.

Reda has cost us promotion and will be forever vilified as a result.

Need to add him to the Nicky Summerbee/Gary Megson pile.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

I think that might turn out expensive :)

Could this be a man who is angling after another contract :thinking about:

Chipfat

Not a big deal is it, he will not play for us again i would of thought and will be remembered for what he could of been instead of what he was for the club. Injuries have hurt his career because i have no doubt he would of played at a higher level than L1 if he had the body to cope with being a pro. The only thing i would say is he while being paid has to be a bit more understanding of where he iswhich is what TM remarked about.

No harm for me, just a player making a bad decision and getting picture in the social media, because without this it would not even be a story.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why? Fair play to him, some people have given him stick and he's happy to meet them and talk it over.
He's a drama queen, his constant retweets and subsequent reaction has been just as embarrassing as those who were up in arms about it to begin with.

higgs

If will be playing with Wednesday prem league next season

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Would it be a little cheeky if I asked him to buy me a double choc muffin to go with my latte?

I'm going to ask him to buy a couple of vintage Sheff Wednesday shirts I got off my Wednesday mad uncle.

dongonzalos

He's a drama queen, his constant retweets and subsequent reaction has been just as embarrassing as those who were up in arms about it to begin with.

Not that clued up on Twitter but is there s way you can stop yourself seeing his tweets?

chiefdave

Not that clued up on Twitter but is there s way you can stop yourself seeing his tweets?

You only see the tweets of people you follow. You can change the settings so you only see what they tweet not other people they retweet. You can also mute people.

letsallsingtogether

Don't see what the fuss is all about.....
So he likes Sheffield Wednesday, should have tookTF with him he is a SW supporter as well....
Could have left him there.☺

Let's all 8,000 regular supporters get down to Starbucks and have a grande, special, extra shot, frothy on top, with creame, syrup, extra sprinkles and a flake... We might just be able to bankrupt him!

Users who are viewing this thread