Trappistes Rochefort 8
Kwak
Tripel Karmeliet
DeGarre Tripel
Delirium Tremens Blonde

All very good Belgian beers.

vow

CRYSTAL-COOKIE-small.jpg

This stuff is like Crystal Meth, as I'm addicted to it!

Byatt's beer always seems to have a good head on it that stays to the bottom of the glass.
The Dhillons beer, even straight from the tap is flattish, head disapears quickly, so not as tasty as Byatt's for me.

Lager wise, I'd go for Tsingtao, Chinese rice beer.

Terry Gibson's perm

Here we go a beauty

Attachments

• 9A0FF14F-3709-4E1A-8192-B748FDC3DDBB.jpeg
    9A0FF14F-3709-4E1A-8192-B748FDC3DDBB.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

This beauty was a rare treat after Sunday morning football when I was about 12, shandy bass was my regular tipple.

Attachments

• 5EA3AD85-4911-48C5-A4B7-8E5272DE2611.jpeg
    5EA3AD85-4911-48C5-A4B7-8E5272DE2611.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 10

fernandopartridge

CRYSTAL-COOKIE-small.jpg

This stuff is like Crystal Meth, as I'm addicted to it!

Byatt's beer always seems to have a good head on it that stays to the bottom of the glass.
The Dhillons beer, even straight from the tap is flattish, head disapears quickly, so not as tasty as Byatt's for me.

Lager wise, I'd go for Tsingtao, Chinese rice beer.
I like Tsingtao, very crisp

Reactions: vow

fernandopartridge

i'm just a sucker for milk stout.

I really like the Guinness one but shops don't seem to stock it anymore. there is a new craft milk stout the do so I may investigate this
Yeah not seen the Guinness one for ages either. I had a decent one in Bristol by the Bristol Beer Factory. It's a nice style especially this time of year

Sbarcher

Get a Stingo down you. None of that crafty shite for me. All fart no shit!

Mucca Mad Boys

I’ve bought a few crate off Flavourly the last couple of months. Think I mentioned it before. They work with independent breweries. Decent selection.

There is definitely better out there though.

I joined Beer 52, which is more 'up market'. In terms of value, it appears Flavourly beats Beer 52. If you're after niche beers and plenty of choice, apparently Beer 52 is the way to go.

Personally, I'm only still with Beer 52 because I've had a lot discounts and I've been given a load of vouchers to give people a free crate. I do intend to try Flavourly because of the value (I'm a cheap skate) - do you recommend it?

hill83

I joined Beer 52, which is more 'up market'. In terms of value, it appears Flavourly beats Beer 52. If you're after niche beers and plenty of choice, apparently Beer 52 is the way to go.

Personally, I'm only still with Beer 52 because I've had a lot discounts and I've been given a load of vouchers to give people a free crate. I do intend to try Flavourly because of the value (I'm a cheap skate) - do you recommend it?

I've used Beer52 a few times as well and it is better. Some of the Flavourly boxes are a bit repetitive but I've not had a terrible one yet. I've just received this one today.

1606589915813.png

Don't expect anything ground breaking though and stick with the numerous offers they email out.

Last edited:

Mucca Mad Boys

I've used Beer52 a few times as well and it is better. Some of the Flavourly boxes are a bit repetitive but I've not had a terrible one yet. I've just received this one today.

View attachment 17658

Don't expect anything ground breaking though and stick with the numerous offers they email out.

I think repetition isn’t necessarily a bad thing! Generally, I prefer to mix and match beers. However, when you find that a beer that tastes nice, you want to stick with it for a bit.

For me, whenever I go to a pub, and they have either Moretti or Hop House on tap, that’s what I’ll be drinking.

Thanks for showing that offer, I’m certainly going to consider it!

fernandopartridge

Just bought some Korev lager the Cornish stuff. Toasting a point with that tonight
It's alright that stuff. A bloke who sells to the trade around here has sent me a price list, 20 bottles of 500ml Veltins for £34 or 20 500ml Budvar for £32, it isn't cheap like the supermarkets but good value if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread