Realistic signings (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Do you reckon the Garner links were possibly fake or more than likely he would prefer to go to Huddersfield??

junglej13

Do you reckon the Garner links were possibly fake or more than likely he would prefer to go to Huddersfield??

Manchester Evening News says two possible loan deals for him fell through this week. It names us and Huddersfield as having showed an interest but further says he isn't expected to join either club. Sounds like possibly a loan move here fell through.

NorthernWisdom

Manchester Evening News says two possible loan deals for him fell through this week. It names us and Huddersfield as having showed an interest but further says he isn't expected to join either club. Sounds like possibly a loan move here fell through.
Bloody hell, Neil Wood had better do a better job developing other players, then he did his own skills!

mark82

Very tenuous link. Jobello posted on instagram a video of him with Michel Espinosa a defensive midfielder from Botev Plovdiv with a caption "long time my brother"

He was at St Georges park yesterday so looks like Michel is the UK.

Told you It was tenuous

Played together at Clermont. Espinosa only signed for his team this year. Definitely nothing in it.

Irish Sky Blue

Different teams

Botev Plovdiv do play in same league but its Lokomotiv Plovdiv playing Spurts
Trakia Plovdiv sounded a magical and mysterious name when they came out of the hat in in 1970.
The fact is that they weren't as magical as Bayern Munich. (still more mysterious though)

Alkhen

James Garner is going to Watford
Rubbish anyway.

will he even get a look in there? The Watford squad is massive. seems a stupid decision by all. he has all these as competition then a bunch of their own youth players

8MF
England
ENG
Tom Cleverley

SlowerThanPlatt

Only Cleverley and Chalobah were in the last squad. If he has genuine ambitions of Man United’s first team then he should be one of first names on team sheet

AFCCOVENTRY

Terry_dactyl

will he even get a look in there? The Watford squad is massive. seems a stupid decision by all. he has all these as competition then a bunch of their own youth players

I’m guessing most of them will be sold. If not, you’re right. Seeing that depresses me somewhat. It’s gonna be a tough season.

Skybluedownunder

And Man Utd were worried about him getting game time with us and they send him there with that midfield... stupid!

You could only imagine players like Will Hughes will be gone, I heard Spurs were in for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

And Man Utd were worried about him getting game time with us and they send him there with that midfield... stupid!

You could only imagine players like Will Hughes will be gone, I heard Spurs were in for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not really, they would want him to go a team where it’s a challenge to get in rather than being an automatic pick at a weaker club as it would be the same at Manchester United. If he’s good enough then he should have no problem.

Terry_dactyl

Not really, they would want him to go a team where it’s a challenge to get in rather than being an automatic pick at a weaker club as it would be the same at Manchester United. If he’s good enough then he should have no problem.
Not sure about that logic - if that’s the case just keep him at Utd - but if all those players remain he’ll certainly have to impress to get in the side.

Hobo

He
I’d have a look at Salford’s keeper, if we need a good back up, he’s having a great game vs Everton
[/QUOTE

He has only just signed for them from St Mirren.

Sky Blue Pete

Sam will provide great competition for Giles and that’s what we need for every position.
Be very very surprised both the club and sam have moved on and thank the lord he did it made it possible to keep players for this year that were more important to the team

Users who are viewing this thread