Realistic signings (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

It was on a quiz show the other week funny enough Bournemouth were ninth highest payers in the Prem, crazy, a lot of the players they have just sold will be having part their contracts paid So the club don’t get all the fee that’s stated.

Evo1883

I just seen Ravel Morrison is a free agent after being released by Sheffield United.

Attacking midfielder decent age 27 or 28 I believe scored 1 in 6 from attacking midfield in his career... Has had loan moves to Middlesborough and QPR.

SlowerThanPlatt

I just seen Ravel Morrison is a free agent after being released by Sheffield United.

Attacking midfielder decent age 27 or 28 I believe scored 1 in 6 from attacking midfield in his career... Has had loan moves to Middlesborough and QPR.

He has worked under Ferguson, Warnock, Allardyce and Wilder. Waste of time as he has no interest in being a footballer and what commitments come with it

Blind-Faith

Apparently Peterborough have had a £400k bid for Randall Williams of Exeter , don’t know if it’s been accepted or not??

Sky Blue Harry H

Now there is a really odd character,
One of the next big things.........but suspect there is a huge character flaw/entourage/something off. Definitely someone who has wasted a talent, but probably happy to just take the cash from whoever (don't like sounding judgemental, but he really hasn't stayed anywhere long or done much considering the early hype. Has to be a reason)

Fergusons_Beard

Mendez-Laing from Cardiff! Just had his contract terminated...word on the street is that it’s for nefarious reasons.
Sign him up!

Would be an amazing signing-I remember him tearing us a new one when we played Rochdale a few years back.

Pace to burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BornSlippySkyBlue

Would be an amazing signing-I remember him tearing us a new one when we played Rochdale a few years back.

Pace to burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You might want to look into why (or even if) he’s available to sign. Lots of rumours flying about which I won’t repeat (he’s pretty much been accused of the big 3 on Twitter), but whatever he’s done it was enough for Cardiff to sack him on the spot and throw away whatever he was worth to them:

Not sure that’s a good addition to a settled changing room.

Jesse Carver

You might want to look into why (or even if) he’s available to sign. Lots of rumours flying about which I won’t repeat (he’s pretty much been accused of the big 3 on Twitter), but whatever he’s done it was enough for Cardiff to sack him on the spot and throw away whatever he was worth to them:

Not sure that’s a good addition to a settled changing room.

I've heard some things about the lads he knocks about with in Birmingham. Alternative sources of income would probably be the polite way of describing it.

Now there is a really odd character,
One of the next big things.........but suspect there is a huge character flaw/entourage/something off. Definitely someone who has wasted a talent, but probably happy to just take the cash from whoever (don't like sounding judgemental, but he really hasn't stayed anywhere long or done much considering the early hype. Has to be a reason)

There's an interesting article on The Athletic about him at the moment. One of the craziest things was this:-

The court was told Morrison had been diagnosed with a form of ADHD but was not taking the prescribed medication, on United’s say-so, because the club had concerns it would have adversely affected his career. The judge expressed her concern about that decision and The Athletic has spoken to people around Morrison who are also critical of United’s position.

United’s account is that the medication would have meant Morrison automatically failing a drugs test and that was their concern rather than how it might potentially impact his performance. United say they applied for a Therapeutic Use Exemption, which would have allowed Morrison to take the medication and abide by anti-doping rules, but the request was turned down. After that, in their view, it would have been entirely wrong to let Morrison take something that would have seen him fail a drugs test and potentially be banned from the sport.

Baffling how a TUE wasn't allowed for something like this.

BornSlippySkyBlue

What does it say?
I think the main thing doing the rounds is he has an alleged liking for the white stuff, but twitter being Twitter there are plenty accusing him of other ‘activities’ which I’m not gonna repeat because it’s the kind of shit that sticks and AFAIK is just twitter idiots making stuff up.

kg82

I think the main thing doing the rounds is he has an alleged liking for the white stuff, but twitter being Twitter there are plenty accusing him of other ‘activities’ which I’m not gonna repeat because it’s the kind of shit that sticks and AFAIK is just twitter idiots making stuff up.
Got to be more to it though, right? I know a few have been sacked, but a couple that I can think of haven’t (Bowyer, Livermore) and the story about Mendez-Laing sounds more serious (Harris not wanting to comment because of legals etc). There wouldn’t be legals for personal consumption, would there?

Terry_dactyl

Got to be more to it though, right? I know a few have been sacked, but a couple that I can think of haven’t (Bowyer, Livermore) and the story about Mendez-Laing sounds more serious (Harris not wanting to comment because of legals etc). There wouldn’t be legals for personal consumption, would there?
Might just mean ‘legals’ around the legitimacy of the sacking.
I think Mendez-Laing has come out and thanked all the fans for their support over the years. Might suggest he still has a career?

kg82

Might just mean ‘legals’ around the legitimacy of the sacking.
I think Mendez-Laing has come out and thanked all the fans for their support over the years. Might suggest he still has a career?
Could be right about the legals. And yeah, I’ve no doubt, whatever it is he’s done, another club will snap him up.

Deity

Don’t think it’s drugs related at all. Much more bizarre and disturbing than that.

Users who are viewing this thread