Realistic signings (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Who do you think we could get

Judging by his antics yesterday I think oHare wants to sign , would love to see us get Collins from Luton as well

Walsgrave

Josh Ruffels from Oxford United if they do not go up. Was at our academy until 2013 and then get released. He's a very versatile player who converted to left back from centre midfield.

I can't help but to feel that Willis could do a job, but he is likely to be on a cushy salary at Sunderland.

shmmeee

No idea. Some quality young players who we can make a profit on and who will develop here. A couple of players who know the league to support. Some decent Prem loanees.

Paxman II

We already have better CB's than Willis. We also have a very good developing side, many of which will make the step up and surprise a few. That apart some tinkering and one or two players from a higher level, not lower will impact the side. Midfield, striker and certainly a strong left wing back. Don't expect dramatic changes, its a good side. A couple of headline signings could do the trick. With an expected windfall of some £7m we should be in a very good position to attract what we need. With the championship playing out the season MR's has ample time and will be first out the blocks, even getting to look at some of his targets playing.

Samo

Who do you think we could get

Judging by his antics yesterday I think oHare wants to sign , would love to see us get Collins from Luton as well

What did O'hare do/say?

Alex1987

Feel like we need:
- LB to provide competition or be no1 over Mason
- CB to upgrade Macfazdean who would become a bench player
- Liam Walsh or similar
- Callum O'Hare or similar
- Top quality Central Midfielder to push one of Kelly/Shipley/Westbrooke to bench
- 1 or 2 Centre Forwards

TomRad85

Also would fancy Marcus Forss if surplus to requirements at Brentford

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

djpalms23

Recruitment is generally good at the city but under Robins there have been a few whoopers come through the door. On a tight budget we can’t afford to have the likes of a Kastaneer, Vincenti, Brown, Agogo etc type of signing. Each addition will need to be quality and good to go in order to keep us up or build on to eventually make a go of it in that league.

This next window will be a good indication as to what ambition we have, I just hope it matches that of MR

in terms of where we need to strengthen I’m afraid to say I think it’s everywhere minus RB and GK. In Dabo and Marco we have good championship, consistent quality.

SBAndy

Dennis Politic is a good shout, would like to see him and O’Hare behind the striker. Wonder if there’s anything in these links with Gustavo Hamer and Ike Ugbo. Also feel Luke Garbutt would be a good signing for LWB.

Kieranp96

Few players from Portsmouth are out of contract including Burges, and I wouldn't say no if City put a bid in for Marcus harness.

TomRad85

Ben Whiteman from Donny would be good too. Still pretty young and getting better.

covcity4life

Toney be a dream

Wouldnt mind bright, thibk he got talent for championship. Depend did robins can control his behaviour

Bit really lets leave it to baaaadman and the crew. Sure they have stuff planned

mrtrench

Thought Dennis Politic looked like a really good young player, would probably also be pretty cheap from Bolton.

Agree - he looked very good. And at only 20 fits our recruitment profile perfectly.

robbiekeane

David Stockdale
Liam Walsh
Callum O’Hare
Gustavo Hamer
Ronan Curtis
Ivan Toney
Happy with Marosi tbf, the rest would be great though!

I'm worried about our financial position. We are going to have income of 6million. This year everyone floating around the relegation zone is way way way above that.

Users who are viewing this thread