"Realistic" free transfers or signings only (1 Viewer)

crazylegsjoe

Shaun Hutchinson it is at Fulham. Again, he was at my club up here, Motherwell, for six seasons and was an absolute class act for us. Dominating centre half who would put his body in front of anything. Would fit the bill of the centre half that Mowbray is after. Not sure why it hasn't quite worked for him at Fulham but I've no doubt he'd do a job for us.

What bout aluko just been set for release by hull. Good overall stricker. Wages may be high but if no one else offers he'll be willing to lower them

Also anyone know any Middlesbrough players that worked under Mowbray all I can remember is Ben Gibson anyone else in not 100% sure

junglej13

Wonder whether Mowbray might go back in for Adam Jackson who he had on loan from Middlesbrough last season. I think at the time Mowbray said it might be someone we look at in the summer.

Chipfat

Lee Novak close to signing with the Shrews, he would of been a good signing for us.

Where is TM by the way?

no_loyalty

Jose Semedo being released by Sheff Wed this week

hamil99

Facebook User
What about Ross Wallace of Sheff Weds. Seems hes also being released, 31 now but id say still a good player. Played 30+ games last year for the Owls, so definitely still has it in him! Can play left wing or in the mid.

fernandopartridge

What about Ross Wallace of Sheff Weds. Seems hes also being released, 31 now but id say still a good player. Played 30+ games last year for the Owls, so definitely still has it in him! Can play left wing or in the mid.
I was wondering when he was, always rated him when he's played against us, great delivery. Perhaps on the wrong side of 30 now mind.

skybluegod

Would be surprised if he is being released? He was their only real threat in the play offs, would love him here. Think he could get another championship club mind you.

SkyBlueMac91

Would be a great signing, but doubt he would drop down a level. By his performance's I saw last season, he'd walk into most Championship sides.

hamil99

Facebook User
I was wondering when he was, always rated him when he's played against us, great delivery. Perhaps on the wrong side of 30 now mind.

At 31 i think it is still worth a punt. If he had only been a bit part player last year i would be more hesitant, but as he played nearly 40 games he still has the energy! I always rated him as well even back in his Sunderland days, only issue might be clubs moving up to the championship would probably take a punt on him.

steve82

I'd like him, premiership experience and a regular at championship level, plays games week in week out with no issues. Left footed player who plays mainly on the right wing. Set piece player also I think.
More likely to join a club like Rotherham tho than drop to league one in my opinion.

Speedies_Chips

Mark Wright had a good game at left back in the Unicef game last night. Can we get him in? I'm not sure if Heart FM will want a fee.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Mark Wright had a good game at left back in the Unicef game last night. Can we get him in? I'm not sure if Heart FM will want a fee.

Think Big Sam has an eye on him for Sunderland!

Commentator (Kammy) kept saying if he was at a lower league club he'd give him a trial.

Decent strike for the free kick, albeit shit goalkeeping :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wonder what Jamie Patrerson will be doing next season? Lad at Forest, formally at Walsall, loaned out all of last season, and is one who tweets city players (can't recall who it was last season but tweeted asking if they wanted a 'roomy'). Was decent for Walsall, clearly Forest think he's not cut out for Championship football, so maybe we can try and get him here at his hometown?

Winny the Bish

Barnsley and Peterborough have apparently had offers accepted for Tom Moncur. The fee surely can't be the £1m some were quoting if a League One and an only just promoted Championship team are in for him.

SkyBlueCRJ

Barnsley and Peterborough have apparently had offers accepted for Tom Moncur. The fee surely can't be the £1m some were quoting if a League One and an only just promoted Championship team are in for him.

The asking price was roughly £500,000 for Moncur I believe. Highly doubt clubs would have bid anything above that

Users who are viewing this thread