"Realistic" free transfers or signings only (3 Viewers)

higgs

Ricky Holmes Northampton?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ptr

Erhun Otzhumer is said to be signing for another league one club tomorrow according to posh chairmans Twitter. Hope it's us

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Erhun Otzhumer is said to be signing for another league one club tomorrow according to posh chairmans Twitter. Hope it's us

He the little attacking midfielder, possibly after Sawyer the best player I saw in in L1 this season.

Won't be us he's signing for be someone with a couple of quid.

asiaskyblues

Can't for the life of me think who it could be. Peter'bro chairman said it's one of the top teams but he is a 'footballer' and not many Div 1 play football. Most go for the physical side of things, so whoever it is I think will be fun to watch next season.

stupot07

Can't for the life of me think who it could be. Peter'bro chairman said it's one of the top teams but he is a 'footballer' and not many Div 1 play football. Most go for the physical side of things, so whoever it is I think will be fun to watch next season.
Could be mk dons, play good football and just lost baker so need a new attacking midfielder.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Could be mk dons, play good football and just lost baker so need a new attacking midfielder.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Local reporter in Peterborough has said the side based on how they finished the season will be pushing for playoffs/ promotion, made me think Scunthorpe....

asiaskyblues

Walsall? Well that's a surprise. I think this sends out a big statement, and if I was a Walsall fan I'd be pleased, not only for signing a very good player, when fit, but it shows their commitment to playing football. Ironic really because until Westley went to Peterbro they were possibly the best 'footballing' side in the league.

ccfcway

Moncur goes to Barnsley for 500k. Good signing for them. See Peterborough also had that fee agreed, but he went to championship naturally.

I can see them, making a profit on that within 18 months

steve82

Jacob blyth who was spoke about earlier in the thread has joined Motherwell. Not a prolific striker but a local lad

Hobo

Nicky Clarke Rangers has gone to Bury

Last edited:

Hobo

Zeli Ismail Wolves to Bury

SkyBlueCRJ

Are bury splashing the cash again?

Highly doubt it. Bury are under serious financial pressure after their 'spending spree' last summer due to bringing in a number of high earners in comparison to their standard wage budget. Hence why they are trying to shift some of those on expensive contracts such as Leon Clarke. They released 7 players once the season finished along with 2 players being sold since then so those names will obviously need to be replaced. If you look at the names that have come in so far it seems that they will probably struggle next season. Anthony Kay, Nicky Clark, Ben Williams, Zeli Ismail, Niall Maher

Users who are viewing this thread