Match Thread Reading (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
You do wonder if hyam is injured and how is osti not getting booked for that?

No, he is just shocking but people go on about "Rolls Royce" bullshit. He has been at fault for so many goals so far this season.

procdoc

It;s lots to do with having no clue, like for like changes, stubbornness to change anything.

Go and wank over the corner count and how great we played. It is fucking dire.
Did I say we have played well? I think Robins shouldn’t have picked Shipley. I’m not saying he’s not accountable but he can’t kick it for them. No manager can legislate for individual errors. The only option is to bring in better players, but we can’t so we are stuck with what we have got

Evo1883

Not really managing tonight, like for like change to try and keep it at 2-0.
Bollocks, the manager takes no blame for the misses and the defensive calamities... That's on the players.. The quality we have and can afford... You talk like we can and should turn around a 2 goal deficit at Reading no problem if we just go 2 up... Robins could bring on Ronaldo nozario and cafu in their prime and you'd still wnat to know why he hadn't made the 3rd sub .. Youre intentionally unrealistic

NorthernWisdom

Fucking bedwetters are out in force tonight, with Nick the King bedwetter leading the charge.
These are gonna be close to auto's, we have a squad and a budget that will never compete with the top end of this league.
Our next few games are against teams around us. These are the games we need to win.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I know it's a big if, and we deserve to lose but... we've looked alright in possession, it's the terrible sloppy passes to let them in that's done for us.

That's solvable.

(It also balances out a couple of games where we've got points while looking truly terrible!)

Chip Batch

Makes you think that regardless of who plays there has the same issues.

He might put two up if Walker and / or Godden were fit. We played one up front all last season and seemed to do alright. It could be something to do with the big step up in quality of players we’re up against and haven’t managed to replace half a squad in one transfer window.

Nick

Administrator
The funniest thing is that Shipley is still on the pitch. He was struggling to run after 15 minutes and hasn't since.

hill83

Robins ractics

Scooby-Doo-Where-are-You.png

shepardo01

Hyam again....horrific pass.... again....
He'll go 4 at the back next game.
Certainly won't trust Drysdale when under this much pressure now.
Only problem is, one of those will be Hyam, who recently is in "Yeovil 6-2" form...

Evo1883

What is the point in protecting a 2-0 loss? Individual mistakes got made regardless and the only outlet is Max on his own
We've had the outlets all night, the balls in have been exceptional for the most part, the quality to do anything with the delivery is quite clearly a problem

PVA

We’ve got 3 games coming up against teams in the bottom 7 where we are going to have a back 3 of Osti, Drysdale and Hyam. You are fucking clueless if you can’t see how big a problem that is.

What the fuck are you on about.

I said we're getting beat by a better team, how does that make me clueless? It's a fact you clown.

Sky Blue Pete

He clearly doesn’t rate baka and biamou but can’t just drop them and grab two others

Rose
Marosi
Kelly
Godden
Walker

Name me a team that can do without 5 first teamers?

PVA

You’re the fucking bed wetter. Cry when people are nasty about the poor football players being absolutely shit.

You have nothing to defend them for so instead of saying they’re shit you’re projecting at people who are prepared to stand up and say it isn’t good enough.

Haha as if to prove my point.

Hopefully your mummy will change your sheets for you.

covmark

I know it's a big if, and we deserve to lose but... we've looked alright in possession, it's the terrible sloppy passes to let them in that's done for us.

That's solvable.

(It also balances out a couple of games where we've got points while looking truly terrible!)
Completely agree mate. We're nowhere near as bad as some of the clowns on here will have you believe.
O'Hare and Osti missed sitters in the first 15. Take them and it's a different game. Can't blame Robins for those misses.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

He clearly doesn’t rate baka and biamou but can’t just drop them and grab two others

Rose
Marosi
Kelly
Godden
Walker

Name me a team that can do without 5 first teamers?
I’m sorry Pete but that’s bollocks, you’re making out like we are the only team in the league that has injuries. We play 1 upfront, Walker and Godden can’t both be first teamers

covcity4life

Bollocks, the manager takes no blame for the misses and the defensive calamities... That's on the players.. The quality we have and can afford... You talk like we can and should turn around a 2 goal deficit at Reading no problem if we just go 2 up... Robins could bring on Ronaldo nozario and cafu in their prime and you'd still wnat to know why he hadn't made the 3rd sub .. Youre intentionally unrealistic
We draw with Norwich away bit you are syaing we shouldn't even try and equalise vs reading?

CCFCSteve

That's solvable.

Yeah, I thought we were still in with a sniff at half as Reading looked open first half. Blew it within 30 seconds

Sloppy individual errors have cost us and heads dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread