Match Thread Reading (5 Viewers)

Grendel

Yep and you know their player wouldn’t have got sent off for what mcfadzean did

lol yeah that’s the reason we’ve been rubbish - sorry brilliant

cc84cov

He clearly doesn’t rate baka and biamou but can’t just drop them and grab two others

Rose
Marosi
Kelly
Godden
Walker

Name me a team that can do without 5 first teamers?
Kelly won’t get in ahead of Hamer or James & the strikers he only uses 1 it’s not an excuse he gets out done most weeks by opposition manages

theferret

He might put two up if Walker and / or Godden were fit. We played one up front all last season and seemed to do alright. It could be something to do with the big step up in quality of players we’re up against and haven’t managed to replace half a squad in one transfer window.

But then we played 2 up top in the home fixture and put 3 past them.

Hobo

Someone should tell Wilson his job is to stop the ball going in the net. Just watched that then did a token dive.

The irony is a lot of your comments are pointless dives after the event.

Brighton Sky Blue

We've had the outlets all night, the balls in have been exceptional for the most part, the quality to do anything with the delivery is quite clearly a problem

From where I'm watching we have created zero chances since the 10th minute aside from Osti at a set piece. Making it so easy for these sides is inexcusable

NorthernWisdom

Completely agree mate. We're nowhere near as bad as some of the clowns on here will have you believe.
O'Hare and Osti missed sitters in the first 15. Take them and it's a different game. Can't blame Robins for those misses.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Reading commentary have decided we were the better team, but toothless.

That's been an issue ever since we came up to League One. Considering where Reading are in the league, I'll cope with that.

There's been some proper kamikaze passing in defence, but the overall play has been pretty good.

Nick

Administrator
All the sub obsessives, who? Who are you bringing on? It isn't the right environment to blood Bapaga who is very very raw

If he was going to bring Biamou on, bring him on for Shipley in the first place. He has been abysmal.

Bapaga would also have done more than Shipley this game, raw or not.

lifeskyblue

Robins got 7 days to sort this out. Without mcfadzean he will probably change shape. Got to turn good early possession into goals and most of all got to stop giving ball away on back line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

That's been an issue ever since we came up to League One. Considering where Reading are in the league, I'll cope with that.

There's been some proper kamikaze passing in defence, but the overall play has been pretty good.

God knows what game they were watching

Evo1883

We are a side playing within our capabilities... Doing alot better than the other sides who came up with us and the idea that we can just switch a player and change the game with our bench and resources is nonsense...for us to turn this around tonight with any sub would have been a miracle once 2 nil down... And we were only 2 nil down because eof individual errors...

Users who are viewing this thread