Match Thread Reading (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Nah, that's why it's best you let the manager manage... Stay up, not guns blazing because SBT want 2 up even if their front 4 is brilliant and it takes a man from midfield and opens us up more....

Not really managing tonight, like for like change to try and keep it at 2-0.

lifeskyblue

Why did fadz do it. Idiot.
Lost this game anyway...but we need him v sheff Wednesday...and worst of all he knew what he was doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Bedwetters are going to enjoy this

We're getting beat by a better team. Deal with it.
You’re the fucking bed wetter. Cry when people are nasty about the poor football players being absolutely shit.

You have nothing to defend them for so instead of saying they’re shit you’re projecting at people who are prepared to stand up and say it isn’t good enough.

Hobo

Makes you think that regardless of who plays there has the same issues.
Yes because we have a League 1 side playing in the Championship. Relegation battle from start of season until the end. It was always going to be that way.

covmark

Fucking bedwetters are out in force tonight, with Nick the King bedwetter leading the charge.
These are gonna be close to auto's, we have a squad and a budget that will never compete with the top end of this league.
Our next few games are against teams around us. These are the games we need to win.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

larry_david

Both of mcfadz yellows are from him being played in to trouble by dog shit passes.

Honestly, Mr needs to stop being Mr nicey now we've been in this league 6 months now stop fucking about

Fergusons_Beard

No fucking subs when the game lost and our players clearly fucking knackered.

Robins only weakness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Should have made them 20 mins ago.

Shipley knackered
James Knackered
Back 3 fucked
Even Dabo looks fucking gone.

Tired players make mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Dacosta and Sheaf on. Can't even be asked to argue with it as game gone so may as well just rest legs.

Sky Blue Harry H

Why are people rounding on MR. Shippers aside he's picked what most here would have, and can do little against poor passes across the defence, which have done for us. As demonstrated then! - tired passes on a heavy pitch. Move on from here.

Great_Expectations

There’ll be over reactions a plenty on here tonight, but for once it is warranted.

We shoot ourselves in the foot one way or another every single game, and against quality players we get punished.

I’ve said it before; everyone has weaknesses and substitutions and changing tactics mid games is Robins’. Doesn’t mean the MR out brigade should gather momentum though.

We are incredibly frustrating, we are a better team than our results often show, but due to individual errors and the occasional questionable team/tactic selection we let ourselves down.

D

Deleted member 2477

Sign their number 9 he will fit right in with misses like that

Users who are viewing this thread