Match Thread Reading (5 Viewers)

Grendel

Don’t be shy G if they’re available now they’ll likely be available in a few months.

Not available now actually but likely will be - perfect manager swap actually other than Robins seems adverse to heading south

Grendel

More promotions than Robins, better win ratio in his career but I suspect doesn’t fill the mould for fans who thought thorn was the next Alex Ferguson - and again I’ve not said sack him

Sky Blue Harry H

Yet he has a 52% win ratio

If MR stayed in L1 with us he would have an increasing win ratio. Jackett's would soon drop if he had Pompey in The Championship. Their fan base absolutely hate his style of football or 'Jackettball' as they mockingly refer to it.

Edit: FWIW, I'm not claiming MR is another Pep or Klopp, but sometimes managers seem to suit clubs, and I'd be really disappointed if our owners got rid of MR, even if we were relegated (although if that happened, I'll probably be feeling frustrated/annoyed over it). Didn't Warne take Rotherham down, but they stuck by him and have regrouped?

Brighton Sky Blue

See don’t like it do you - check his record out

I didn't say that I just find it curious as he has failed to get a stronger set of players than us promoted two years on the spin. Don't forget that according to you winning against easier teams is less legitimate when considering win ratio

Grendel

I didn't say that I just find it curious as he has failed to get a stronger set of players than us promoted two years on the spin. Don't forget that according to you winning against easier teams is less legitimate when considering win ratio

He managed Millwall and created a survival mentality

Grendel

He went from

Names are pointless > I have someone in mind but people won't like him and BTW I never said sack Robins > Cryptic crossword > Kenny Jackett

At least it’s got O Drivel to pretend he’s interested in football. I’m surprised he’s not pushing Gerry Adams for the job and having a stand - or perhaps a seat as he was a bit tiny when he died - after his hero Bobby Sands

Brighton Sky Blue

At least it’s got O Drivel to pretend he’s interested in football. I’m surprised he’s not pushing Gerry Adams for the job and having a stand - or perhaps a seat as he was a bit tiny when he died - after his hero Bobby Sands

No he gave me a telling off for quoting him on Tuesday's match thread

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Haha. What's the difference between Bobby Sands and a packet of crisps ? I'd forgotten that old joke.

David O'Day

Talking about pretending

The closest Grenners got to working in the automotive industry was that time in the earlier 90s when he drove a minicab

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Talking about pretending

The closest Grenners got to working in the automotive industry was that time in the earlier 90s when he drove a minicab
Why on earth haven't you been promoting Black History Month ? It's right up your street rather than this Coventry City bollocks.

David O'Day

Regarding the game

I'd stick with the 1 up and 4 man midfield as we look really lightweight when we try 2 up top and this could be one of those games were we have to try and tough it out for a draw.

David O'Day

What's the difference between Grenners and Bobby Sands?

Bobby Sands is still about 3ft taller

Users who are viewing this thread