Ratings v Luton (3 Viewers)

Otis

I would completely agree with this. I didn’t think Bayliss was good yesterday but many of his mistakes was through playing a pass the other player hadn’t read or anticipated, bar one god awful one on the far side that went out for a throw in. Shipley’s were for the most part due to being a bit shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly.

Big difference. Bayliss has ability at this level. Shipley's ability to play at this level is very much under question.

I was a big fan of Shipley last season, but he has really struggled at League One level.

Adge

Brown was my man of the match best of a poor bunch. Extremely neat feet, plays ball to man, crosses with either foot, very quick to recover, good at holding the offside line.
Positioning can go awry and a bit short, but I thought he played well particularly with Hiwula who should not have been subbed

Very surprised you think Hiwula shouldn’t have been subbed. I don’t think I heard one person around me applaud when he left the field of play and I’m afraid that summed up his day.

steve82

Exactly.

Big difference. Bayliss has ability at this level. Shipley's ability to play at this level is very much under question.

I was a big fan of Shipley last season, but he has really struggled at League One level.

That’s my issue, one is capable of stepping up the other is likely never gonna make the step up tho.

One gets a free ride the other gets hammered. Both equally poor over a period of games tho one is lacking application to do more.

A classic case of Ben Stevenson syndrome, I’d not be surprised if he gets the sniffles in January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Otis

Very surprised you think Hiwula shouldn’t have been subbed. I don’t think I heard one person around me applaud when he left the field of play and I’m afraid that summed up his day.
It went eerily quiet when he went off. Not a ripple of applause, nor a boo.

I think fans saw his number go up, looked at him trooping off and then realised he must have been playing.

steve82

It went eerily quiet when he went off. Not a ripple of applause, nor a boo.

I think fans saw his number go up, looked at him trooping off and then realised he must have been playing.

The wide role really isn’t his position. It’s got to affect a players mood playing a role that’s not natural.

Otis

The wide role really isn’t his position. It’s got to affect a players mood playing a role that’s not natural.

He'm's a professional footballer though. If he goes into a sulk and a mood because he is out wide he needs sticking in the U23's.

He should be happy he's being picked and him putting in performances like that isn't going to have the manager saying 'Oh, go on then point taken. You go in the middle. '

steve82

He'm's a professional footballer though. If he goes into a sulk and a mood because he is out wide he needs sticking in the U23's.

He should be happy he's being picked and him putting in performances like that isn't going to have the manager saying 'Oh, go on then point taken. You go in the middle. '

His performances are not suggesting he’s doing that. The performances of him are saying he’s not comfortable in the role in the way we play so deep. The point was if I was him id be concerned by the lack of chance to play as a striker and slotted into a position out of lack of other options.

MR has a much as admitted that it’s not working for him tho by putting Shipley in with him to cover what he cannot do. The balance of the side is all wrong as a result of a effective plan A unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread