alexccfc99
Sky Blue Hero
- Joined
- May 25, 2022
- Messages
- 6,133
- Reaction score
- 9,445
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow we’re the big fish
Less toxic, too.We might as well play Notts County . Same level![]()
Dates wrong it’s 25thShame it’s the Sunday, can’t make it
Hope you are right mateDates wrong it’s 25th
Behave... history tells us it's stiff opposition.would have liked better quality opposition tbh
Harsh on Notts County. Theyre L1 now theyve been promoted. Id say theyre now a higher level of opponent.We might as well play Notts County . Same level![]()
it’s not it’s the equivalent of playing a poor championship side. we need better preparationBehave... history tells us it's stiff opposition.
Only scheduled Rangers because Nuneaton were busy.would have liked better quality opposition tbh
Rangers fans don't really care for the Scotland national team if I am not mistaken so doubt they would be that botheredShould be spicy
A week after England win the World Cup
Probably a small percentage don't but there are plenty, and I've met loads, who have a deep dislike for England and the EnglishRangers fans don't really care for the Scotland national team if I am not mistaken so doubt they would be that bothered
The ones I knew at uni liked to wear Union Jack outfits to wind up the Celtic fansProbably a small percentage don't but there are plenty, and I've met loads, who have a deep dislike for England and the English
I have met Rangers fans in the past who do not support Scotland, 2012 and their financial issues changed a lot of thingsProbably a small percentage don't but there are plenty, and I've met loads, who have a deep dislike for England and the English
Did we play them in a pre season friendly at their place about 3 seasons ago. I saw it on the tv here think we lost 2-0Another Cov/Celtic fan?
C C fc indeed
After we won league 1 and no fans because of covidDid we play them in a pre season friendly at their place about 3 seasons ago. I saw it on the tv here think we lost 2-0
Stop fucking jumping to conclusions.Another Cov/Celtic fan?
C C fc indeed