Raheem Sterling coming our way? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cov4

Won't happen, the kid already has a show-reel of decent reserve goals.

Otis

How can you say that? We've got David Bell and he's good.

In fact, David Bell being here might just be the tipping point in Raheem Sterling wanting to sign for us.

theprince

Div.1 would be ideal for the likes of Sterling, no chance of regular first team action at Liverpool for atleast a season and the odd league cup-tie wouldn't do him a lot of good so why not come here

Westendlad

Rumour has it that Raheem sterling has been linked with a loan move to CCFC, i think he's 17... Fast, Skillful and is highly tipped to be the next best thing.. What do we reckon? Good signing or Not needed?

Yep great signing...for cardiff city :facepalm:

dongonzalos

How can you say that? We've got David Bell and he's good.

In fact, David Bell being here might just be the tipping point in Raheem Sterling wanting to sign for us.

The Bell boy will surprise a few people this season. If we dont sign one, he may become our influential creative centre midfielder

Last edited:

Otis

You sure he's got a level?

Stroll in the park level maybe.

Hope you're right. The bloke obviously has some talent. At the moment it is purely wasted talent.

StatoTK

Apologies if this has been said already but Raheem Sterling wont be going anywhere until January at the earliest as he turns 18 in December and cannot go on loan before then.

jaymo132

Apologies if this has been said already but Raheem Sterling wont be going anywhere until January at the earliest as he turns 18 in December and cannot go on loan before then.
Rubbish..Connor Thomas went on loan to Liverpool at 17...know your facts!!!!

StatoTK

Why cant he go on loan?

Its due to Premier League rules mate. The lower leagues are governed by a slightly different set of rules. I'm not completely familiar with the rules that are applied in The Championship, L1 and L2 but Premier League rules state that players cannot be sent on loan from any given PL club until they are 18 year old. The reason Thomas could go to Liverpool was that he went from Coventry to Liverpool. Had it been the other way around it wouldnt have been allowed. Clubs can apply for an exception but unless that is done the lower league clubs must abide by PL rules.

CovisGod

Rubbish..Connor Thomas went on loan to Liverpool at 17...know your facts!!!!

Haha looks like StatoTK knew his facts ;)

Would love to be linked with him on loan when he does turn 18, I'd welcome any player with that sort of potential

Diehard Si

I'm sure on football manager I always used to send out my under 18's to gain experience.

( and it's on there its got to be true right???......... right? )

blueflint

Rumour has it that Raheem sterling has been linked with a loan move to CCFC, i think he's 17... Fast, Skillful and is highly tipped to be the next best thing.. What do we reckon? Good signing or Not needed?

he's playing for the first team at liverpool he wont come here

CovisGod

For fucks sake, the bloke bringing back this thread is having a laugh ! The lad is / was far too good for us, seriously can none of you see when someones on the wind up ? #whatswithcovfanswithhalfabraincell

MrHorse1982

I went to the second leg of Liverpool's Euro qulifier against Hearts and this lad came on as a sub and ripped Hearts to pieces, his footwork is so quick! i cant see any reason why he would come to us, i think he is pushing for a starting place at liverpool and in all honesty this lad shud be on the fringe of the national team, i would call him up!

scroobiustom

I have heard a bid from Tottenham was made 2/3 months back and it was the promise of first team football that made him stay - don't know if there is any truth to this, but if he is dropped don't be surprised to see him leave to spurs soon after!

ccfcway

For fucks sake, the bloke bringing back this thread is having a laugh ! The lad is / was far too good for us, seriously can none of you see when someones on the wind up ? #whatswithcovfanswithhalfabraincell

of course I'm having a laugh

I'm sitting here, clearly the only one watching him be the best Liverpool player on the park against Arsenal, and rememebered this a few weeks ago

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CovisGod

of course I'm having a laugh

I'm sitting here, clearly the only one watching him be the best Liverpool player on the park against Arsenal, and rememebered this a few weeks ago

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ccfcaway, seriously, there's not many of us left, hold on to your IQ buddy

spudgun2000

ABSOLUTE CRETIN, your lack of knowledge is a disgrace

As is your lack of respect, I had never heard of him either, that does not make you a cretin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread