Raheem Sterling coming our way? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

covcity4life

I must have been out of the country at the time then.

Do you have a date for that and then I can check my diary and see where I was. :D

I have seriously never ever heard of the bloke before and that has nowt to do with a lack of football knowledge does it. If it was in the news that Liverpool had signed a player I would have had no interest in reading about it, my being a City supporter .... and of course England supporter too.

:facepalm:england first,city second remember

clerkin61

my son is a liverpool supporter (despite my best efforts!) and has watched sterling on liverpool tv. He really rates him and thinks it would be a good move for sterling and us!

Sterling Archer

Do people realise the thread starter has just picked a player at random and made up a rumour? If Raheem Sterling comes to City, I will eat my hat.

Sterling Archer

You do realise anyone and everyone can post a rumour to that site and it gets published regardless?

Judging by the Hitler comment, yes you do. ha ha ha

Last edited:

covcity4life

the thread is called club or country and you said you would rather england win than city

thus city are your second team

i lost a lot of respect for you. i know that hurts.:(

Otis

:wave:

Numpty.

The question was, would you rather England won the European Championship or City won something and I said your country winning something had to be the ultimate. The whole point here is that is never club OR country, it is both.

I just stated what would be the ultimate.

England don't play week in week out and are only in major tournaments every two years. The club thing is totally different and is what you live and breathe everyday. It's not about what anyone prefers, it is about what they think would be the most important in terms of single achievements.

covcity4life

no the thread asked which you wanted more and i was shocked you would prefer england victory to cov promotion

oh well...ill let it go for the sake of future threads

mark82

no the thread asked which you wanted more and i was shocked you would prefer england victory to cov promotion

Don't let it go! I'm enjoying this I know your mind better than you argument. Takes me back to my school days.....

Sawyer

Who the fook is Raheem Sterling?:thinking about:

It shocks me that people don't know certain players, you should YouTube him, he is an absolute phenomamel talent, if we signed him, I would be shocked that we could acquire such a talent for the season, fleck, kilbane and Raheem. I would (sorry to be vulgar..) .. Cream :)

covcity4life

It shocks me that people don't know certain players, you should YouTube him, he is an absolute phenomamel talent, if we signed him, I would be shocked that we could acquire such a talent for the season, fleck, kilbane and Raheem. I would (sorry to be vulgar..) .. Cream :)

some people only follow football casually

i know,its weird!!!!!!!!!

Grendel

Back to the thread, I've never heard of him either.

pusbccfc

If we got him a new CB, Kilbane, Fleck, we would win the league!

CovLis86

Football Manager has shown me he's a future premier league star. That's all the proof I need ;)

Otis

No, don't let it go.

Do England and the City ever play at the same time? Nope. England are only involved in major competitions once every two years. The two things are not comparable and are also both completely different.

It's not a question of supporting one over the other, I support both teams. One is the country of my birth and the other, the city of my birth. I love both equally. England winning something though would be so much bigger for the entire country and therefore so much bigger for me.

It's not a question of one over the other. Two very different levels of football, two completely different types of competition.

In 1966 the whole country was in celebration. Just think what that would be like now in 2012!!

I must confess I have been a bit on the wind-up with you and made out that City are my 2nd team, but did think you would realise that was a bit of a joke.

I love England and the Sky Blues. The two teams never ever play at the same time and England's tournaments are always outside the normal league season. There is absolutely no conflict whatsoever.

:wave:

covcity4life

ok...i dont beleive you:wave:

i think you are embarassed that i pulled you up on on not loving city as much as other fans and now you are trying to rewrite history

but its cool,i have also been on the wind up by continuing to bring it up,your still a city fan and ill stop.

i hope we win league one and you will realise you were wrong about yourself!:)

skybluebeduff

Football Manager has shown me he's a future premier league star. That's all the proof I need ;)

HAHA that's exactly where I learn all the future kids of football too, whoever scouts these players is a god because they'll all come good in the "real world" too. Kennedy Bakircioglu Champ Manager anyone? :)

lordsummerisle

i think you are embarassed that i pulled you up on on not loving city as much as other fans and now you are trying to rewrite history

but its cool,i have also been on the wind up by continuing to bring it up,your still a city fan and ill stop.

To be fair City winning League One, would be like England winning the Euro's, World Cup, Ashes, RWC rolled into one.

An event of such earth shattering import that it would soon eclipse the first moon landing.

In years to come, people won't be asking "Do you remember where you were when Kennedy/John Lennon/Princess Diana died?"

They'll be asking Worldwide "Do you remember where you were when Coventry City won League One?"

They all will.

Otis

You are completely wrong in your assumption, but if you don't wish to believe me that is fine. Why would I be embarrassed? If I was embarrassed about saying England winning being more important I would have kept my thoughts to myself and not posted anything at all surely wouldn't I? Why would I say it?

It's a free country of course and you can believe whatever you want.

Brighton Sky Blue

HAHA that's exactly where I learn all the future kids of football too, whoever scouts these players is a god because they'll all come good in the "real world" too. Kennedy Bakircioglu Champ Manager anyone? :)

Where FM falls to pieces is that I managed to guide England to Euro 2012 success on penalties. Either of those things happening is unrealistic but for both to happen at once is lunacy.

covcity4life

yes it is and i beleive cov winning ANYTHING be it l1,l2,jpt trophy etc will be the best feeling ever

i think its weird some people on a cov fan site could argue that but oh well

ill take into account your comments though

tippex9

Slightly off topic then..... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread