Queues at ticket office today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

DazzleTommyDazzle

Looking at the online system, there are just over 4,000 tickets still available in the open stands.

442 have gone since about 5 pm last night.

chiefdave

TThe woman serving, and the ones standing around, were telling everyone that they were unhappy as they no longer worked for CCFC, they had been transferred out as a cost-saving measure. They were completely pissed off with the situation.

If that's correct someone from Just Sports and / or the club needs to go down there and lay down the law. Completely unprofessional for members of staff to be making comments like that to customers.

Sick Boy

If that's correct someone from Just Sports and / or the club needs to go down there and lay down the law. Completely unprofessional for members of staff to be making comments like that to customers.

Exactly, if they don't like it then they'd be better off looking for jobs elsewhere.

I expect that the original poster intended this to be a dig at the club though. No doubt he/she would like us to return to the late-90's and early-00's and have a kit made by the club?

rupert_bear

Looking at the online system, there are just over 4,000 tickets still available in the open stands.

442 have gone since about 5 pm last night.
so can someone answer this, When we need every penny possible the ground could be deemed full and fans locked out with half the seats empty !

Sky Blue Jack

Can I pick my tickets up for the game tonight at the clubshop in Tesco this afternoon? Or will I have to wait and pick them up at the Ricoh tonight?

Ashdown

Exactly, if they don't like it then they'd be better off looking for jobs elsewhere.

I expect that the original poster intended this to be a dig at the club though. No doubt he/she would like us to return to the late-90's and early-00's and have a kit made by the club?

The club is responsible for selling tickets to fund itself, if they are fucking up and not doing it properly then yes I guess folk are having a dig at the club ?!

In the event I imagine most people will just show up clutching their £20 notes and sit in the gaps.................or in other's ST seats to start with.

Nick

Administrator
I don't get the whole sitting in other people's seats stuff?

Cash tickets aren't a new thing are they?

Grendel

The level of confusion about tickets means that whatever communication the club is making doesn't work.

Do they still charge £2 on match days? They should stop that if so and encourage fans to pay on turnstiles giving them a designated seat as they go in.

They should make some statement to clear what obviously is confusion.

chiefdave

The level of confusion about tickets means that whatever communication the club is making doesn't work.

Do they still charge £2 on match days? They should stop that if so and encourage fans to pay on turnstiles giving them a designated seat as they go in.

They should make some statement to clear what obviously is confusion.

I don't really know why people are getting so confused, seems pretty straightforward to me.

Coventry City have revealed matchday ticket prices for the 2015/16 season – with every seat now £20 or less, as well as additional discounts for those who buy online.

An adult seat will now cost £20 when bought in store, over the phone or at the gate in both the Standard Zone and Family Zone and that is the set price throughout the ground following the scrapping of Premium Zone prices.

That price comes down to £18 should adult supporters buy their ticket online, which they will be able to do up until three hours before kick-off on the day of the game.

Juniors will also pay no more than £7 for a game after a significant reduction in price – it’s £7 in the Standard Zone and only £6 in the Family Zone – while JSBs under-12 can still claim a free ticket in the Family Zone with JSB over-12s paying just £4 in that area.*

All junior and JSB prices are reduced by £1 when bought online – apart from a JSB under-12 ticket in the Family Zone which will be charged at £0.01 for processing purposes.

Concessions tickets will be £15 in both the Standard and Family Zone when bought in store, over the phone or on the gate, and come down to £13 when purchased online.

City supporters who buy online will, ordinarily, be given the option to have their tickets posted to them or to collect. However, they will only be offered the collection option by the site if it is too close to or on the day of the game.

Tickets will not be available to buy at the new store at Arena Park on the day of the game but will be available from the matchday ticket office at the stadium.

People paying on the gate get given a ticket with an allocated seat, this has been how it has worked for as long as I can remember and how it works at pretty much every other ground in the country. The only problem is caused when people sit in the wrong seats.

Nick

Administrator
I don't really know why people are getting so confused, seems pretty straightforward to me.

People paying on the gate get given a ticket with an allocated seat, this has been how it has worked for as long as I can remember and how it works at pretty much every other ground in the country. The only problem is caused when people sit in the wrong seats.

That's what I don't get.

Although one of the games I got to late last season in the JPT and it was quite busy and they opened up a few extra turnstyles but didn't have tickets. Every other game they give you a paper ticket.

Longford

Not True for wigan. I turned up paid £20 on the door was not given a ticket.

rob9872

There never was an additional matchday charge. It may have felt like it, but there was actually a discount to buy before the matchday :)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Bonkers all the mayhem and confusion on here & Twitter for a game in a 1/3 full stadium not sure the club or fans could cope god forbid we started getting crowds 16k+ and over a half full stadium.

SkyBlueJord

For the Cash turnstiles, does anyone know if you can pay for Juniors at the £6 price and young adults at the £13 price, or is it just a once price per seat kinda thing?

Nick

Administrator
For the Cash turnstiles, does anyone know if you can pay for Juniors at the £6 price and young adults at the £13 price, or is it just a once price per seat kinda thing?

It will be the normal matchday price for them, although take ID just to be sure for the young adults etc if you have it.

Nick

Administrator
Does that include a seat for package holders that haven't got a seat for tonight yet (if that makes sense?) so if we have 2,000 & 1,000 already sorted tickets it takes out 1,000 on assumption they will be there.

I doubt it, they are just classed as Cash on the day when they go up.

Users who are viewing this thread