Queues at ticket office today (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

standupforcity

Does that include a seat for package holders that haven't got a seat for tonight yet (if that makes sense?) so if we have 2,000 & 1,000 already sorted tickets it takes out 1,000 on assumption they will be there.

And then there's walk up...could be fun!

hill83

Anyone who turns up for this one after not going for a while and can't get a ticket because one of the stands is closed because they and others like them don't normally turn up will be laughed at.*

*not strictly true but the chance to laugh is there

covcity4life

if we go over they will open a up a block wouldnt they?

actually might cost money to light up and steward a new stand i guess

i got my ticket so dont give a fuck.

hill83

Hopefully they do open another stand if it's needed. I'd say it's unlikely though. Costs, insurance, amount of extra people etc. It would be a shame if people miss out though.

hill83

They should have a couple of people walking about selling tickets. You get whatever seat is next on the pile.

chiefdave

if we go over they will open a up a block wouldnt they?

actually might cost money to light up and steward a new stand i guess

i got my ticket so dont give a fuck.

Should get this asked at the next SCG meeting. How quickly can they open another block. I guess they will have a vague idea what the walk up will be like so should be prepared. How easy it is to open another block probably depends on staffing levels and number of stewards. If there's enough people then it can't be too hard can it, not like anything is actually physically blocked off.

SkyBlueSid

If that's correct someone from Just Sports and / or the club needs to go down there and lay down the law. Completely unprofessional for members of staff to be making comments like that to customers.

Yes, it was completely unprofessional. The woman serving at the ticket terminal just kept telling everyone that they were no longer CCFC and nothing was their fault. I said it makes no difference to the punters wanting tickets but she was clearly very bitter at how the club had treated her and her colleagues.

Let's face it, the whole ticket set-up is very unprofessional. In fact it's a shambles! They need to sort out a proper ticket office, staffed by people who know what they are doing. If the team continues to do well, the whole current system could go into meltdown and returning fans will not stick with it.

chiefdave

Yes, it was completely unprofessional. The woman serving at the ticket terminal just kept telling everyone that they were no longer CCFC and nothing was their fault. I said it makes no difference to the punters wanting tickets but she was clearly very bitter at how the club had treated her and her colleagues.

There's been complaints about the staff in the club shop and ticket office on here for as long as I can remember so they should probably be a little bit thankful just sports didn't give them the boot when they took over!

W

westcountry_skyblue

I was picking my ticket up at lunchtime and some bloke behind me saying to his lad "wish we were still at highfield rd as we never had this trouble"
Kept on moaning to other guys about it,It was only a twenty strong queue.
I said to him I remember queuing down swan lane for tickets before fookin moaning t**t should be grateful we have exciting footy to watch atm.

skybluetony176

Glad I had the day of yesterday so I could get over for a ticket. The queue at the windows at the ground are huge. Got a feeling that this could be our biggest gate since the Gillingham/return game last season.

covcity4life

Glad I got my tickets yday! 45 min queue seems ok now. Outside is a fukin shambles! Some people won't get in till 2nd half

Users who are viewing this thread