Queues at ticket office today (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Just been and bought a season ticket after making my mind up and there are queues outside for people buying tickets for tuesday. Its a great sign but lets hope we dont do our usual and get a decent crowd after a good run and then dont perform

Last edited by a moderator:

matesx

im gutted, going to miss it

im off to Tenerife and should be excited but i dont want to miss a minute of City at the moment

D

Deleted member 2477

Sorry for spelling but im sure you get the idea.
Shows the potential of our fan base though when you give the city a little success

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorry for spelling but im sure you get the idea.
Shows the potential of our fan base though when you give the city a little success
images

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think people realize sisu arent going anywhere fast and with them team preforming might aswell go watch and support them, if we win tomorrow night it only attract more people back to games in future.

Kingokings204

Just been and bought a season ticket after making my mind up and there are queues outside for people buying tickets for tuesday. Its a great sign but lets hope we dont do our usual and get a decent crowd after a good run and then dont perform

Really encouraging. Every time I went into Gallagher there was no one in there and went in against Wigan opening day and rammed queue with everyone buying a shirt. Must be making so much more revenue. Was so encouraging.

It's all down to the entertainment value. If the football is entertaining I'll head up to a few games. If it's like it's been for the last couple of years I won't.

D_Boult

Ha! I was one of those students once and from Hampshire. I've now supported City for nearly 20 years..... Get fans wherever you can!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Ha! I was one of those students once and from Hampshire. I've now supported City for nearly 20 years..... Get fans wherever you can!

Do students go though? Often thought the club should give 250 tickets out to each of Cov & Warwick uni for the first 3/4 games of the season after term starts put a few coaches on get them up and there try and get them hooked, might not come back but they might spend £40 on a shirt as a momento etc.

Sky Blue Harry H

It's all down to the entertainment value. If the football is entertaining I'll head up to a few games. If it's like it's been for the last couple of years I won't.

Calm down Rich - you need to self-moderate, I can almost sense you about to explode with all the recent excitement the team is generating!

Gint11

Worried about tomorrows game. My heart says we will smash Crewe because we have shown in the first 2 to be a really good team full of confidence. Usual City though will do that to us and then lose a winnable game at home 0-1. Really hope this is another voodoo that TM overcomes...(by the way, not being negative to be negative, just hoping we do the business again)

Jack's Dad

Really encouraging. Every time I went into Gallagher there was no one in there and went in against Wigan opening day and rammed queue with everyone buying a shirt. Must be making so much more revenue. Was so encouraging.

Sorry to be slightly negative, but the reason for it being rammed, it is only the size of a double garage.... Also they can only sell tickets from one of the computer screen's, hence the queue. Away tickets being sold at Lockhurst Lane, what's all that about??

Kingokings204

Sorry to be slightly negative, but the reason for it being rammed, it is only the size of a double garage.... Also they can only sell tickets from one of the computer screen's, hence the queue. Away tickets being sold at Lockhurst Lane, what's all that about??

I never knew that. Personally I would always buy online as I hate queues and it seems silly. A lot more Cov merchandise though being sold that must be true and the location actually gets passing traffic. It is only a very small shop but all we need at the moment in league one where money is tight.

skybluejelly

You must have a small double garage ,,

skybluejelly

If it is for tickets tomorrow, just pay on the gate surely? :)

It depends where you want to sit Nick , the amount of people that just sat anywhere against Wigan then had to move when season ticket holders showed up was quite amusing

Nick

Administrator
It depends where you want to sit Nick , the amount of people that just sat anywhere against Wigan then had to move when season ticket holders showed up was quite amusing

Surely you sit in the space you get assigned when they hand you the ticket when you give them the cash? That's how it is usually isn't it?

skybluejelly

Surely you sit in the space you get assigned when they hand you the ticket when you give them the cash? That's how it is usually isn't it?

Yes but we have had seasons of empty seats and people sitting with their mates ,now we are compressed into one stand they can't do it any more ,

chiefdave

Also they can only sell tickets from one of the computer screen's, hence the queue. Away tickets being sold at Lockhurst Lane, what's all that about??

The away tickets thing is because they get sent to us pre printed and the clubs offices are at Lockhurst Lane so they all get dealt with from there. Similarly the reason only one of the tills at the shop can do tickets is that the shop itself isn't run by the club so their till won't be connected to our system.

Surprised so many people bother queuing when you can just buy them online.

Obviously fan too complicated a system!

Woz01

I went in around half 1 and there was around 20 people in front of me in the queue. When I left there was another 20+ in the queue

I guess it's more convenient now too. If people are in doing a bit of shopping and the club is on a decent run then you're more likely to get casuals popping in for tickets.

Bugsy

Does anyone know the amount of tickets we sold yet. PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Hopefully with the ticket system upgrade there will be a cinema style machine like a cashpoint. Stick it on the outside wall so people can get their tickets 24/7 :)

Pick tickets, enter details, insert card and pin, tickets print out job done!

Users who are viewing this thread