Questions for Peter Knatchbull Hugesson (3 Viewers)

mattylad

At least one side's representative has tried to offer clarity; I wonder if we tried the same of Fisher whether he'd be prepared to explain why he's acted as he has?
I have tried and who knows I might yet get a response but I
am not banking on it

DazzleTommyDazzle

What's wrong with my supportive evidence, it's all true, or, do you not like that I've come out and supported myself.

I'd be very happy for you to support yourself in a meaningful way.

I'm afraid there's way too much on this site at the moment (from all points of view) where individual quotes are used to "prove" that "everyone" - obviously everyone who takes a contrary view - thinks this or that.

Grendel

So Andy Thorn got sacked for something that was inevitable

Then a good draw with Sheff Utd and Yoevil and a bad one with Bury

Frankly the absurd attempt to try and resurrect this issue does you zero credit. Look around even his other "supporters" now remain silent. He is like the embarrassing family member we all wish to forget existed.

For your own dignity let it rest.

Mucca Mad Boys

No it wasn't an FL idea, it was a brain dead Brody idea.

My bad, I got mixed up as he was nominated for the FL board.

Anyways, I thought it was a nice idea, with good intentions, but not practical. It was 'fresh thinking' in fairness to him.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'd be very happy for you to support yourself in a meaningful way.

I'm afraid there's way too much on this site at the moment (from all points of view) where individual quotes are used to "prove" that "everyone" - obviously everyone who takes a contrary view - thinks this or that.

Used against everyone, even myself, it happens, people say things.

But the people I have mentioned have been vocal about it, hence I mentioned them.

Mucca Mad Boys

I have tried and who knows I might yet get a response but I
am not banking on it

Some, including myself, believe it was scaremongering, an 'idle threat'.

I don't think it was right, nor justifiable, but I think likewise about ACL's claims, whereas others defend ACL's threats. It's hypocrisy.

I don't want anyone threatening that shit on our club, ACL, SISU, or anyone who dares threaten that.

davebart

I would genuinely like an answer to this:

I would just like to ask those who see ACL/Council/Alan Higgs Trust as the bad boys in all this, where they would have liked CCFC to have played their fixtures for the last 10 years.

Presumably the above were the bad boys when CCFC sold everything it owned including the ability to sell hot and cold drinks to its customers.

Grendels response was quite frankly irrelevant. You cannot pay rent on a ground that doesn't exist. (page 8)

mattylad

Would you be so good as to share the questions you asked of him, as you did those you posed to Peter Knatchbull Hugesson?

They related closely to the topics I asked of PKWH - the question of litigation as a threat closely followed up by comments from JS to Pressley about being in it for the long haul. Investment/stadium/surrounding area etc.
I did say that I would not distribute or disseminate any response but that I might use it to form part of a piece in a balanced argument.

.................im still not holding my breath

SallyCinnamon

PWKH, with respect you didn't really answer my initial question. Are the official bodies such as charitable commissioners happy with the investment made in the stadium? Did you have to inform them about the council's £14 million bail-out of ACL?

SkyBlueCharlie

PWKH, with respect you didn't really answer my initial question. Are the official bodies such as charitable commissioners happy with the investment made in the stadium? Did you have to inform them about the council's £14 million bail-out of ACL?

I'm confused (again)....so has MattyLad (OP) transformed into SallyCinnamon? Is this another fiendish SISU plot to destabilise this forum? Or is this an attempt to obtain an element of gender balance?:(

torchomatic

Or is this another fiendish attempt to ask a question?

I'm confused (again)....so has MattyLad (OP) transformed into SallyCinnamon? Is this another fiendish SISU plot to destabilise this forum? Or is this an attempt to obtain an element of gender balance?:(

dongonzalos

Frankly the absurd attempt to try and resurrect this issue does you zero credit. Look around even his other "supporters" now remain silent. He is like the embarrassing family member we all wish to forget existed.

For your own dignity let it rest.

So you didn't just say that relegation from the championship last season was statistically inevitable?

PWKH

Yes and No.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Yes, perhaps.

Or perhaps it was just that as an intelligent chap, he saw that it would be a waste of effort to reason with those who have a fixed mindset and so restricted himself to a brief and factual answer.

Just a thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread