Questions for Peter Knatchbull Hugesson (1 Viewer)

skybluehugh

Tbf to ACL at least they answer questions on the subject unlike SISU who spend plenty of money on advisors and never give us proper answers to questions.

I congratulate PKHW on keeping us fans informed. Much appreciated

And that is why all those Shitsu backers have turned the next 10 posts into name calling. They can not stand it when all their arguments are blown out of the water by straight forward answers and admittance of lack of knowledge on some areas. IT IS CALLED HONESTY, something Shitsu wouldn't,t know if it slapped them in the face. And Grendal did you not say in an earlier post that no one would find any snide remarks from you. All of your posts get personal and derogatory when ever you are proven wrong, which is quite regulare.

Sick Boy

And that is why all those Shitsu backers have turned the next 10 posts into name calling. They can not stand it when all their arguments are blown out of the water by straight forward answers and admittance of lack of knowledge on some areas. IT IS CALLED HONESTY, something Shitsu wouldn't,t know if it slapped them in the face. And Grendal did you not say in an earlier post that no one would find any snide remarks from you. All of your posts get personal and derogatory when ever you are proven wrong, which is quite regulare.

'Shitsu'...you really exude class.

AFCCOVENTRY

If joy decided not to sell then we are in big boo boo...

then big points deduction next season if no buyer is agreed upon

RegTheDonk

Well fair play to Mr Hugesson for coming on here and giving some feedback at least.

I do see the point of the club having to develop the area IF it has benefit for CCFC (if not, then thats surely down to the council or other businesses to try their hand at making a few bob). But my question would be, just what kind of development does he envisage?

If its just another load of shops, there are others nearby. And most people these days are hard up. Christ, I struggle to pay to go to the games, let alone buy some new clobber to go in.

Surely it needs to be something that can bring in a decent return. Not a multiplex though, NetFlix will have all that sewn up in a few years from the comfort of your armchair.

rob9872

You use a rather mocking tone towards posters with a different view to yourself for somebody who made such a big deal about how polite you are. Methinks the rob9872 doth protest too much.

How does what you quoted mock anyone? It has a go at acl only.

rob9872

Didn't say polite either, dimly refute accusations that I had berated those with a different viewpoint when all I had done was debated my point. If that sounds too defensive so be it but I still steer clear if slinging mud.

Mucca Mad Boys

Yes, interesting.

The reason we are given by ACL for putting the club into Administration (if that happens) and backed-up by many on here is the "threat" of liquidation by SISU, yet ACL threatened the same thing a few months ago. Doesn't really make sense, does it?

Makes sense to me... If anyone but SISU says it, it's ok. Has been the case for ages. Exhibit B, in a Keys interview I THINK on talksport around when Hoffman was getting our hopes up, way before I joined SBT (forum), he said we'd leave the RICOH if ACL didn't lower the rent etc. this was I think before SISU stopped paying, amazing isn't it because I don't remember backlash on Hoffman and co, (wouldn't know about this forum, I weren't a member nor browsed the forum) why? Because they aren't SISU. If I'm going to be controversial, this hypocrisy almost voids the whole argument of the ACL camp.

I get people are disillusioned with SISU, but at the end of the day, to dumb it down, it is CCFC v ACL, who do want to win there?

As I say, I'd support the owners whoever they were in this debate, the rent is too high and holds CCFC back, if that makes me 'pro-SISU', so be it, but quite clearly it isn't the case because I support the club, not the corporation.

Amazing how people are happy to see the club get its pants pulled down by ACL.

coundonskyblue

<p>
Makes sense to me... If anyone but SISU says it, it's ok. Has been the case for ages. Exhibit B, in a Keys interview I THINK on talksport around when Hoffman was getting our hopes up, way before I joined SBT (forum), he said we'd leave the RICOH if ACL didn't lower the rent etc. this was I think before SISU stopped paying, amazing isn't it because I don't remember backlash on Hoffman and co, (wouldn't know about this forum, I weren't a member nor browsed the forum) why? Because they aren't SISU. If I'm going to be controversial, this hypocrisy almost voids the whole argument of the ACL camp.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I get people are disillusioned with SISU, but at the end of the day, to dumb it down, it is CCFC v ACL, who do want to win there?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>As I say, I'd support the owners whoever they were in this debate, the rent is too high and holds CCFC back, if that makes me 'pro-SISU', so be it, but quite clearly it isn't the case because I support the club, not the corporation.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Amazing how people are happy to see the club get its pants pulled down by ACL.

The debate has passed rent. The issue now being is ccfc a solvant company?

procdoc

Makes sense to me... If anyone but SISU says it, it's ok. Has been the case for ages. Exhibit B, in a Keys interview I THINK on talksport around when Hoffman was getting our hopes up, way before I joined SBT (forum), he said we'd leave the RICOH if ACL didn't lower the rent etc. this was I think before SISU stopped paying, amazing isn't it because I don't remember backlash on Hoffman and co, (wouldn't know about this forum, I weren't a member nor browsed the forum) why? Because they aren't SISU. If I'm going to be controversial, this hypocrisy almost voids the whole argument of the ACL camp.

I get people are disillusioned with SISU, but at the end of the day, to dumb it down, it is CCFC v ACL, who do want to win there?

As I say, I'd support the owners whoever they were in this debate, the rent is too high and holds CCFC back, if that makes me 'pro-SISU', so be it, but quite clearly it isn't the case because I support the club, not the corporation.

Amazing how people are happy to see the club get its pants pulled down by ACL.

I've got 2 words for you, KEN DELIEU

I've got 2 more words for you, LEONARD BRODY

2 more, ONYE IGWE

1 more, RELEGATION

Maybe that was all ACL's fault

Grendel

I've been proven wrong? So when he said we will have pints reduction this season and none if seppella agreed to a CPVA you accept that? Do you have gullible stamped in your forehead?

Please elaborate - where have I been PROVED wrong.

Mucca Mad Boys

2 more, ONYE IGWE

1 more, RELEGATION

Did I blame ACL on that? Did I blame the rent on this? No. I said the rent is holding us back, which is true, no argument there.

Btw, more than 2 words.

procdoc

Did I blame ACL on that? Did I blame the rent on this? No. I said the rent is holding us back, which is true, no argument there.

Btw, more than 2 words.

but your hatred towards ACL seems to cloud your memory. EVERYONE agrees that the rent is too high, that is undeniable. But to blame the potential administration or liquidation of our club on just ACL is ludicrous.

Mucca Mad Boys

The list of SISU's bad decision making could be a thread all of it's own

So thorn wasn't a stand out candidate and not the fans' choice? Must have dreamt that then! :facepalm:

Turned out shit but deserved the job.

Godiva

But here's a question that was put to PWKH a few weeks ago:

And can you reveal if ccfc approached ACL asking for a rent re-negotiation prior to the stop paying?

And he answered:

As a board member of ACL I am not aware of any rent discussions with Fisher et al before the rent stopped being paid.

So did the club ask for a rent reduction prior to the rent strike, or did they just stop paying without a warning?
Or did PWKH say indirectly that there may have been an approach by the club, but ACL refused to enter into a discussion about rent reduction?

Grendel

2 more, ONYE IGWE

1 more, RELEGATION

Emotional ranting not really dignifying a rational response bit I will attempt to educate you.

The reality is that all clubs relegated from the premier league since inception unless promoted back within the parachute time frame have subsequently experienced relegation.

So it was almost a statistical reality. I could once again real off the big names that have been in division one but we know them.

They is also a curious paradox here. On one hand it's the non payment of rent, the moral indignation of it all that brings out your angst. Now it's the league position. So which is it?

Statistically relegation was inevitable. Statistically administration carries a 65% risk of one division lower in 2 years and a 35% risk of 2 divisions. 3 clubs have plummeted without trace.

Ever heard the expression careful what you wish for?

procdoc

I agree it was a dreadful decision, yet their decision seemed to have unconditional support on here.

It's a difficult one with Thorn. He deserved a chance but when he was failing miserably he should've been sacked. I know our history of chopping and changing managers has held us back but Thorn getting sacked would have been the right decision. Bad owners and a bad manager got us relegated in my opinion.

Grendel

It's a difficult one with Thorn. He deserved a chance but when he was failing miserably he should've been sacked. I know our history of chopping and changing managers has held us back but Thorn getting sacked would have been the right decision. Bad owners and a bad manager got us relegated in my opinion.

At least we agree on something. However a large percentage of the pro ACL stance are very pro thorn.

Mucca Mad Boys

but your hatred towards ACL seems to cloud your memory. EVERYONE agrees that the rent is too high, that is undeniable. But to blame the potential administration or liquidation of our club on just ACL is ludicrous.

You dizzy bled! (Ironically said!)

I don't hate ACL, I think their rent is unreasonable, if they lower it, I have know reason to hate them.

Why can't we blame ACL for admin or liquidation? They threatened liquidation and they've applied to the courts to put us into admin, I think this is pretty black and white.

If you buy into SISU's threats on liquidation, but not ACL's, you're either a hypocrite, stupid, or both... I'd put my money on the latter.

procdoc

Emotional ranting not really dignifying a rational response bit I will attempt to educate you.

The reality is that all clubs relegated from the premier league since inception unless promoted back within the parachute time frame have subsequently experienced relegation.

So it was almost a statistical reality. I could once again real off the big names that have been in division one but we know them.

They is also a curious paradox here. On one hand it's the non payment of rent, the moral indignation of it all that brings out your angst. Now it's the league position. So which is it?

Statistically relegation was inevitable. Statistically administration carries a 65% risk of one division lower in 2 years and a 35% risk of 2 divisions. 3 clubs have plummeted without trace.

Attempt to educate me??? I've probably forgot more about football than you know.

So we got relegated because of statistics and not because of the dire mis-management of the club? Are you serious? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

procdoc

You dizzy bled! (Ironically said!)

I don't hate ACL, I think their rent is unreasonable, if they lower it, I have know reason to hate them.

Why can't we blame ACL for admin or liquidation? They threatened liquidation and they've applied to the courts to put us into admin, I think this is pretty black and white.

If you buy into SISU's threats on liquidation, but not ACL's, you're either a hypocrite, stupid, or both... I'd put my money on the latter.

I am far from stupid so I don't really care what you think about me. I am entitled to my opinion and I'm entitiled to debate it just as much as you are. You constantly resort to bullying tactics if someone disagrees

Mucca Mad Boys

His tactical incompetence was one of a few reasons why we got relegated

That wasn't the question though was it? I know he was incompetent etc. etc. some haven't let go (CJ, Dong, MMM), but he deserved the job, he did well in his caretakership, and got the job because the fans wanted him, I believe, had Thorn NOT got the job, people would revered like Black and said he would've done better, not got us relegated or whatever, if he hadn't got the job, in fact, I guarantee it. When he got sacked, or when we were doing shit, people believed he'd have West Ham top by a mile and Fergie couldn't do the job, very disrespectful to Allardyce and a disgraceful, in fact I can't describe how stupid it is to say Fergie couldn't have kept us up. At the end of the day, a good manager makes players perform to their maximum, if they're shit, they'll be mediocre, mediocre to good and so on. Thorn, well, the amount of points dropped, our home form compared to our away form suggests he didn't get them to perform in mediocrely. In L1, he and his assistant managed to take a top 6 minimum team and perform like relegation candidates... Says it all really.

Grendel

Attempt to educate me??? I've probably forgot more about football than you know.

So we got relegated because of statistics and not because of the dire mis-management of the club? Are you serious? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Really? This is not to do with football but financial structure. All ex premier clubs after parachute payments have collapsed have seen an inevitable slide through the trap door.

Explain then why wolves Blackburn and Blackpool are now looking down the abyss.

The statistics are beyond factual disprovement. You can quote you know more about football and other meaningless emotional rhetoric but the facts are there and the time had come.

The notion we are above relegation to this league when so many "big" clubs have experienced this detracts from your claim of knowledge. In simple parlance our time had come. We are in with a chance if recovery, administration and colossal points reduction will end all hope.

dongonzalos

So Andy Thorn got sacked for something that was inevitable

Then a good draw with Sheff Utd and Yoevil and a bad one with Bury

cloughie

Factually not accurate. Leeds and Palace were placed in administration in the same League they now are in. Southampton were taken over by a billionaire.

65% of clubs end up worse off from the League they start administration in.

Given a likely 25 points reduction conference football will soon be inevitable -- Council are prepared to let th if thee club play non league football there of course.

are sisu prepared to let us play there or should they pay some rent

procdoc

That wasn't the question though was it? I know he was incompetent etc. etc. some haven't let go (CJ, Dong, MMM), but he deserved the job, he did well in his caretakership, and got the job because the fans wanted him, I believe, had Thorn NOT got the job, people would revered like Black and said he would've done better, not got us relegated or whatever, if he hadn't got the job, in fact, I guarantee it. When he got sacked, or when we were doing shit, people believed he'd have West Ham top by a mile and Fergie couldn't do the job, very disrespectful to Allardyce and a disgraceful, in fact I can't describe how stupid it is to say Fergie couldn't have kept us up. At the end of the day, a good manager makes players perform to their maximum, if they're shit, they'll be mediocre, mediocre to good and so on. Thorn, well, the amount of points dropped, our home form compared to our away form suggests he didn't get them to perform in mediocrely. In L1, he and his assistant managed to take a top 6 minimum team and perform like relegation candidates... Says it all really.

read my above post r.e-Thorn. He deserved the chance but should have been sacked long before he was to give us a chance at staying up. The owners were the only ones with the power to sack him and they sat there and did nothing. Maybe, and it's only a maybe as it always is with hindsight, someone else could have saved us last season

Mucca Mad Boys

I am far from stupid so I don't really care what you think about me. I am entitled to my opinion and I'm entitiled to debate it just as much as you are. You constantly resort to bullying tactics if someone disagrees

Bullying tactics? Bitch please. The most abusive posters on here are in the ACL camp (you know who you are) but you, and others certainly turn a blind eye to that! I can smell hypocrisy, not for first time, nor will it be the last time!

Seen no evidence to suggests against that. You're entitled to your opinion, doesn't mean it isn't; irrational/stupid/idiotic/wrong. It is an opinion of a small select idiots that the holocaust was a 'Zionist conspiracy', there're entitled to their (wrong and sickening) opinion (well in some places) doesn't mean it is correct nor valid nor should be taken seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread