QPR away (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

We've sold 1853/2000 with phase 2 going on sale at 10AM this morning , general was supposed to be Wednesday..

Can't we ask for a couple hundred more ?

Evo1883

Screenshot_20210823-110338_Chrome.jpg
I'm guessing the extra 5-800 are these seats , the upper corner would have a restricted view (quite badly)

CDK

Think there midfield marshalled by Norway captain Stefan Johansen is quality and will be a great test of sheaf and hamers ability to win the the ball will be needed and so far midfield wise we've bossed the 4 games ,so looking forward to watching how we perform.defensively no time for robins not to pick his first choice backline and think that's why JCS and rose didn't play v reading.

SlowerThanPlatt

Think there midfield marshalled by Norway captain Stefan Johansen is quality and will be a great test of sheaf and hamers ability to win the the ball will be needed and so far midfield wise we've bossed the 4 games ,so looking forward to watching how we perform.defensively no time for robins not to pick his first choice backline and think that's why JCS and rose didn't play v reading.

They were both injured?

block16

3-0 cov. A tough game but we'll take our chances with Gyokeres and Godden putting them to the sword. They look poor defensively in the brief highlights I've seen. Pusb

tskezz

After watching these play Barnsley the other day and obviously having played them ourselves, how do you think this compares? Even with their first half display I expect this to be a tougher test

Bugsy

Haven't really been keeping check on QPR has McCallum been playing and do u think he will play against us.. PUSB

fernandopartridge

It'll be a tough game I think

pusbccfc

Why do I feel it's the lack of extra tickets is because of an issue our side? I wouldn't be surprised if QPR offered extra.

PurpleBin

Anyone drinking around Shephers Bush, good luck with that. Really tough to get a pint round there apparently.

Hed 2 Globe. C u there. #PUSB lol

HerneBayGaz

Looked on their board and they’re talking about using fringe players against Oxford in midweek, McCallum was mentioned, how sad he’s gone from first choice here to fringe there. Tbh I’d forgotten they’d got him

Think he is or was injured. Hope he plays or is on the bench Saturday. Let's give him a good reception anyway 👏

Users who are viewing this thread